Zara Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Zara Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Zara

2.0

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward. Asked about what hours you are available, previous retail experience, what you liked or didn't like about previous jobs, and why you want to work at Zara.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zara?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Zara

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Applied online and obtained a call for an interview two weeks after. I prepared by bringing the necessary documents such as resume, proof of employment eligibility, etc. I also dressed in a smart-casual fashion, olive sweater, black tapered jeans, and white slip-ons.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Zara?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zara in January 2019.

Interview

it was very straight to the point and easy. manager was friendly and made me feel at ease. gave me a kick run down of the job and my tasks. asked what my experience was and my strengths.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Very easy. First interview was very brief with one manager. Had the second interview right after with another manager. Immediately offered me the position right after second interview. Started within the next two weeks or so.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Asked about my background, why I chose Zara, what are my strengths and weaknesses. Asked me about what I do on my free time. What do I get out of working at Zara.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I got called a couple of days after I applied online, the interview was set for the next day. Since I've never been in the area I got there a little bit earlier. As soon as it was time the manager that called me took me outside and just started asking me questions (she was very reassuring and very nice). She gave me the job on the spot but it took a week for me to start the job. Unfortunately I had to leave the job before I fully started since it was a little too far from where I live and the time my shifts ended and it would affect my morning classes.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I applied to that specific store and what were my strengths and weaknesses and what i liked the most and the least of retail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Fairly good. Really basic questions. They are very nice and polite. Relax and just have fun talking to them. Wear all black is highly rated. The enviroment is suitable for young person.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was brief , the interviewer was standing (which caused dominant body language). The questions were basic questions , where do you see yourself in 5 years? , ect

Interview Questions

• What are good and bad things about my service   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

I went to turn in my resume and got hired on the spot. I started the next week. It was an easy interview, and the questions were relatively easy. I was told to come in that week to fill out paper work and then I immediately started working.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took two rounds and it was fairly quick and straight to the point. The whole process took around a week and I was offered a job shortly after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.