Zillow Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 952 of over 952 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Zillow

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow

Interview

1st round Recruiter call ,followed by Hiring manager call followed by 5 one on one interviews with leads from the team and other teams, very conversational in nature with a series of questions as starting points.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think about anomalies in your data set?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Lots and lots of people. Managers of other teams, peers on other teams, members or your team etc… large time investment. Spread out over 3 weeks. Recruiter was available at first but vanished after my first round

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions. How you would handle communication issues, keeping projects on track, ensuring projects get done on time

Zillow

Application

I interviewed at Zillow

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter first for an initial phone call. The second step was a Zoom interview with 3 different managers, about 3-4 questions each. From there, it took about a week for me to receive an offer call from another recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The hiring managers in connections will ask a lot of S.T.A.R questions, wanting a well explained scenario for an answer that displays your skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davie, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Zillow (Davie, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process went very well. I spoke to 2 Assistant Managers, for 30 minutes each, and the time just flew by. They made me feel comfortable and listened to my responses carefully. I applied for an Escrow Officer position but it was not certain that that would be the position I would be offered. If offered the position, I would feel so blessed and of course excited to be working at such a great company.

Interview Questions
  • How would I handle a situation where a closing was delayed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Slow and not very communicative. HR reps were confused as to whether one or the other had called me. Follow up not as promised and unanswered questions and emails from employer representative

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zillow (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Two separate, Zoom meetings back to back. Both interviews were casual, it was nice to feel the energy from both of them. They both love their jobs and were super excited about the future at Zillow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zillow

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zillow

Interview

Pretty straight forward process: first a basic phone screening going over your experience and aspirations; they really go over every single role on your resume. Then, a more in depth interview with HM.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zillow

Application

I interviewed at Zillow

Interview

There was only a behavioral interview and the recruiter did not follow up for a second interview. They were pretty standard interview questions and the interviewer was very friendly and easy going.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenging situation you've faced and how did you resolve it?

Zillow

Application

I interviewed at Zillow

Interview

Was brought to interview with 3 different people.It seems weird but I wasn't asked a single question about real estate.I thought the interview had gone good until I told that there edged more. I had no problem but they seem to ghost u as soon as you are declined and give you no reason.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zillow (Boynton Beach, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interviewing process consisted of three parts. The first, you interview on the phone with a recruiter to see if you’re right for the job. The second interview, you interview on the phone with someone from the team. The third interview, you are scheduled with three different people through zoom, back to back.

Interview Questions
  • 1.) Explain a time when you had to make a trade off to get a task completed in time. 2.) What is something you’ve accomplished that you’re proud of completing. 3.) Name a time when the client experience was lacking. What did you do to improve?
2 people found this interview helpful