adidas Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 994 of over 994 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at adidas

adidas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas

Interview

I was excited to join Adidas, but after the interview experience, I had to decline the offer. Maybe, it would be an amazing time working there, but my candidate experience was ultimately negative. I was asked about my age during the interview but otherwise the interviewers including the hiring manager and peers were nice. The disappointment came with the offer extension. Recruiter did not share the salary range at the beginning of the interview processes as "they were still reviewing it". So once, I got the offer it was much below my current salary. After back and forth - they asked me if HR can confirm them my current salary for "benchmarking reasons"... Doesn`t Addidas really know how the compensation are built, or were they testing me, because they did not trust me? I rather don`t want to know. There was more confusion and weird communications, but I don`t need to go to that level of details.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral, situational and technical questions relevant to the role.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

adidas

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Interview was very straightforward and short, took 30 min with hiring manager. It was mote understanding about my interest about the role. I liked the openness and that next steps were clearly described

Interview Questions
  • my leadership style with my own words and how my friends will describe it

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Applied, then was given a set of three questions to answer regarding my ability to do the job and my prior work experience, then met the head of the store I would be working at and got the job.

Interview Questions
  • What prior experience will serve you to be successful with this position?

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Had to bring a portfolio, do a test project, and a "creative project about myself". After spending time on these things and traveling to Portland, I found out there was no real job available and the interviewees didn't even know what job I was there for.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about previous experience, as well as whether I was comfortable working on the team as a woman.

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Was quick and cheap, during two weeks I had 3 rounds: technical, hr and department . Everything online. Was quick and cheap, during two weeks I had 3 rounds: technical, hr and department .

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself What is your strengths Previous job experience
1 person found this interview helpful

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Literally got ghosted by HR after what I thought was a good first chat.. idk what the hell happened but here we are I guess .. anyway I was excited but ..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

adidas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at adidas

Interview

The interview process and the hiring process took entirely too long. Somehow they lost my information and didn’t give me a follow up for almost two weeks . I ended up getting another job faster

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at adidas (Noida)

Interview

I received the online test link after discussion with recruiter. Completed this short and very simple test. Never heard back from the recruiter. I think company should hire professional recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

Al no tener experiencia laboral te plantean una situaciones hipotéticas y sobre tus experiencias personales que te hagan destacar sobre el resto de candidatos de la oferta de trabajo que si tienen experiencia

Interview Questions
  • ¿Aceptarías el trabajo si tuvieses que intentar vender a todos los clientes un producto que potencialmente no quieren comprar?

adidas

Application

I interviewed at adidas

Interview

HR 30min interview. Recruitment manager case study interview 1h. Maybe final interview with department lead at the end. Interview questions can be creative, and using different media. It might be a question, drawing something. And be confident about yourself!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 994 Interviews