Administrative officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Administrative officer Interview Questions

administrative officer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do u think of this poster with a man walking on a tight rope.

4 Answers

It speaks of balancing tight deadlines.

My name is jesuraj. I am from tiruchirappalli, tamil nadu, india. Bakery and confectionery department,college name sree balaji college of hotel management and catering technology, 2004 to 2005. 10year experience. current position pastry cdp. currently working on the cake box.

It speaks of balancing tight deadlines

Asked about my work experience - that's it

2 Answers

What would i want the company to contribute to my growth. At that time i was quite young and this caught me off guard.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answer

I dont think there was a "most difficult" or "unexpected question" but I think the outcome of the interview weighs heavily on your answer to the question "which department do you want to work in?". This is because if your answer does not correspond to where they have an urgent need of staff, they will be less likely to take you in. So for example, if they have a need for more HR staff, and you say you wish to be posted into marketing, then half the battle is already lost. Likewise, if you say you wish to be posted into HR, half the battle is won.

1 Answer

One department you want and one department you do not want

The reason you applied for this position, brief introduction about career. Expecting salary.

None really, standard interview questions, i.e. why you want to join airline industry

110 of 22 Interview Questions