Software developer Interview Questions in Chennai, India | Glassdoor.sg

Software developer Interview Questions in Chennai, India

7,258

software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A led bring 3times a minutes and another one 5 times for a span of 2 times. If both starts at a same time. How many times will they blink together at the end of the hour!?

13 Answers

it is correct

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

list and array related questions Basic sql question

7 Answers

1st round was apti round then 2nd round was they give an question we have to write progamme to solve this one and also wrrite a flow chart for the same programme

6 Answers

Why u chose IT? Why do want to join syntel?

6 Answers

Write a Java program to count the number of occurances of each number in a series of numbers.

5 Answers

A box is divided into 4 boxes which is further subdivided into 4 boxes and so on. What is the best Data structure suitable for this scenario?

5 Answers

u have 10 red socks and 10 blue in ur cupboard .you have to take 1 pair of socks but ur room is completely dark.how many minimum no. of socks required to take so that u ll be sure to get atleast a pair of same coloured socks?

7 Answers

This round consists of 6 competitive coding questions and you need to solve at least 4 to get you through.

5 Answers

1. Find vowels from the given string in the first round. 2. They provided small small c# programs for each sessions

5 Answers

Short coding : 1. They gave an array A with N elements we need to find if addition of two elements in the array will be the element K Ex: I/P: a[5]={7,3,2,6,4,} K=10; Op:7+3=10 6+4=10 2. Two sorted array a[],b[] will be given we need to merge the array without temporary array. 3. An array arr[] with elements are given we need to sort the odd number in descending on left side and the even numbers in ascending on the right side of the array Ex: I/P: arr[5]={7,4,3,5,2} O/P:7 5 3 2 4

9 Answers