Data analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for data analyst

Data analyst Interview Questions

data analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have a passion to work for this company?

2 Answers

Yes, I have been aspired to join Bloomberg since I attended the career talk when I was in my second year at the university. If you give me a chance to work with you, I'll prove to you how I can be a good self-starter and dedicated team member.

Why do you want to leave your current company?

Past experience

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

2) What metrics would you use to test if Grab Kitchen is a viable product? 3) Correlation vs causation (easy) 4) How would you allocate who should get promo codes? 5) What do you do for fun?

1 Answer

Given all the historical data of ALL the stocks in the market, how would you explain their price/return movement?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work in Singapore

1 Answer

What do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

1 Answer

Round 1: Phone Interview - Tell me about your education qualifications, past work experience & interests. - What do you know about BB? - What are the qualities that you think would make one successful in this role? - You are required to use MS excel frequently in this role. How good are you in this area? - Comfortability with contract, schedule for next round of interview Round 2: Face-to-Face interview - Tell me about yourself. - Interests - Questions on past work experience - Current affairs in the financial markets - Solve problems based on scenarios - Continuous assessment of fit into the job itself based on past work experience - Walk through JD, assess comfortability and confidence level in each area

1 Answer

case study about lead generation for the Youtube ads sales team and asked me what data I will use. He encouraged me to draw the various tables that could possibly be in such a database and the variables contained in these tables.

1 Answer

Tell me about your shortcomings.

110 of 181 Interview Questions