Deduction Analyst Interview Questions

Deduction Analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Starbucks
Manager, Collections and Deductions was asked...1 April 2014

Questions were behavioral in nature: how did you handle a difficult situation; what project were you instrumental in, how have you handled a failure. Little about actually technical skills.

1 Answers

Behavioral questions are used to get a glimpse at the way you work. I think that the interviews have confidence that HR and recruiting have vetted out individuals that have the right skill set. These questions are used to see if you are a good fit for thier culture and team. Less

Harvest Hill Beverage

Was I flexible to learn more than one part of the finance department

Absolutely

The Hershey Company

Why I wanted to leave current position

1 Answers

Lack of growth potential.

Ken's Foods

Why is Kens Foods the right company?

1 Answers

Kens is a convenient location.

AmerisourceBergen

What collections experience do you have? What are your typical short pay reasons? What are you to your company? So is there a reason your company is... ? Like what is the deal with your position? Oh, so you are an active employee? Why are you wanting to leave? Why would you try to get a different position? But why would you want to leave after 10 years?

1 Answers

Told interviewer I was an active employee.

Kraft Heinz Company

This role requires a 55- 60 hours per week.

1 Answers

I already paid my dues and that is not what I would call work-life-balance.

Mezzetta

What I did before Mezzetta...

1 Answers

Similar work for another food manufacturer.

Ken's Foods

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

1 Answers

Graduated with a Masters degree and also have obtained my CMA and CPA.

Starbucks

What is your most memorable vacation and why?

1 Answers

Not difficult but sort of unexpected.

Kettle Cuisine

Tell me about an experience on your resume

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

data entry associateaccounts receivable analystaccounts receivable specialistsales analystbusiness analyst iiaudit analyst

Glassdoor has 32 interview questions and reports from Deduction analyst interviews. Prepare for your interview. Get hired. Love your job.