ezbuy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

ezbuy Interview Questions

Interviews at ezbuy

2.2

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ezbuy.

Interview

Went for an interview at Ezbuy and it’s such a long and painful process - made to do the traditional way of filling up interview forms, did a behavioral test, and had 1 session of face to face interviews with the team.

They said that they would get back after 2 weeks but there was no response even with multiple follow-ups.

Don’t recommend.

Interviewer seemed quite stand-offish as well and HR did not ask relevant questions during the interview.

HR Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 interviewers. The hiring manager and HRBP. Both of them are friendly. The interview questions are based on your resume or experience. Overall, neutral experience. Got an interview 2 weeks later after I applied.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapore) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very fast, and the interviewer was very friendly as well. Didn't expect a reply for at least a few weeks but they got back to me within the week and gave me an offer about 2 days after the interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapo (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapo (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and got an interview and surprised to see marketing director showing up in slippers and shorts. Extremely unprofessional.

HR was also insistent on getting my current payslip before even hiring me which I have no idea why when a payslip is such confidential information which I refused to provide.

Had to fill up an assessment form and it’s clear and evident that they are looking for people who don’t mind working long hours everyday.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapore).

Interview

Abit surprise to see the head of marketing come in wearing tee/short/slipper.

Was informed that HR will send a written assessment via email. The questions seems like they were harvesting for new ideas, very smart. I sent them back my answers and got no reply.

Interview Questions

• ezbuy has recently launched our LOCAL MARKETPLACE since Feb 2017, however, majority of our customers are still unaware of this marketplace. Propose 2 marketing campaigns and/or promotions we should conduct to drive both awareness and sales for the marketplace   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ezbuy in October 2018.

Interview

The process was quite fast. Interview and offered the next day. The package offered was not great but negotiable. Overall still okay. The HR will deal directly with you on all the arrangement. HR responses are also quite fast.

Interview Questions

• typical questions about problem-solving and working experience   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ezbuy.

Interview

two interviews.

Probably if they like your work you probably can score more.

If you show passions and enthusiasm it would be easy to score during the interview too.

It wouldn't matter if you're from somewhere different, if you able to show you can perform they probably will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Passionate about ecommerce?

Able to take long hours as well?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapore) in December 2017.

Interview

Conducted in a slipshod manner. So called hiring manager does not even seem to know what he/she is doing and or looking for. He kept shaking his legs during the meeting and donned tshirt and shorts to the meeting. An oddball indeed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh, Central

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ezbuy (Toa Payoh, Central).

Interview

The interview was laid back and the interviewer was really friendly. Not much stress and you can openly talk to him about your questions and comments. Waited qt long for the interview to come tho, interview took about 1.5hr-2hrs in total. pay is $700-$800.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ezbuy (Singapore) in June 2017.

Interview

I talked with the lead of designer, then they gave me an assignment. The office looked like a warehouse. The UX team was a new team. I completed the assignment and sent it to them, but no response.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.