Graduate associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Graduate associate Interview Questions

graduate associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There were a couple of difficult situational questions but due to the nature of the questions it would be very easy to identify me if I were to post them here.

2 Answers

Best way to answer such questions are to remain calm and show your train of thought while answering. Interviewers are looking at the way you process informations and turn them into answers. There is usually no correct answers Your thought process is what counts.

My work is well and hardwork

String decomposition: given a string, as you go through the string, if you encounter a substring that has been seen previously, you output that substring plus the next character in the original string.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

How do you see yourself in 5, 10, 15 and 20 years ?

1 Answer

How would you describe yourself?

1 Answer

If there are three gift boxes and only one of them contains the gift, you are asked to choose one of them first. After that, others open one of the remaining two boxes, finding there is no gift inside. At current status, whether should you change your selection?

1 Answer

You have $1 billion, tell me how you would invest it so that you earn a return above 8%.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

Tell me a time when you need to convince the senior management of an initiative.

Why is a manhole round?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Maersk Managment Consulting?

110 of 198 Interview Questions