Head of design Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Stepstone
Head of User Experience Design was asked...7 August 2017

Another task I was asked to prepare for the third interview was: "Please conduct a review of caterer.com from the point of view of a Chef actively looking for their next role. Present back your approach, findings and recommendations."

2 Answers

Thank you for sharing!

I prepared a 30 minute Keynote presentation that I presented in person during the third interview. Less

Sensitron Semiconductor

How can you increase the switching speed of a diode that has already been doped, without changing the geometrical layout of the diode?

2 Answers

You can use ion implantation doping, to further change the dopant level.

You can also irradiate the diode

Alegion

How would I work with development and product management?

1 Answers

You work with each group and determine priorities and become the “glue” between each group. Less

Notco

What experience do you have?

1 Answers

I told them about my work through contract and in freelancer format.

Huntress

What are some of your favorite design systems?

Asana's, Material

Evince Group

why do you want to design fabrics in spite of being a garment guy??

1 Answers

Because i think for a garment designer to reach his full potential a through knowledge of the base is necessary. Less

Ovation (MA)

Connecting business with design, avoiding silos

1 Answers

"Experience design" across multiple competencies

Barclays

I don't remember all of the questions however I remember the topics we covered. 1. Methodology used (Agile) 2. Working under pressure 3. Attitude towards the team members 4. Can do attitude 5. Encourage innovation 6. Knowledge about technologies used (Angular, React etc.)

1 Answers

To the best of my ability and since I m working there now it means it did well

Itiviti, a Broadridge Business

What is the most important thing you are looking for in your next employer?

1 Answers

A structured development plan and budget to allow my skills to grow

Honda Aircraft Company

What do you see as of the Hondajet aircraft.

1 Answers

I was interviewing for an interior job so talke about passenger comfort and how I saw that connectivity for passenger would be become an important feature with the ability to leverage personal devices in the air. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interview Questions