Head of talent acquisition Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
MAERSK
Head of Talent Acquisition was asked...19 November 2022

What is one impact that you’ve had with your team since you led them.

Freshworks

walk through work history

StoreHub

Why do you want to work at StoreHub

Superside

Experience in TA Experience Leading teams

Zeotap

Was very friendly the recruitment process.

Leapsome

Your task: As part of your job at Leapsome, you will enable your Talent Acquisition team to find the best talent in the market, continuously improve our hiring processes and convince candidates to join us in our mission to make work more fulfilling for everyone. We would like to get to know your approach and your thinking around these topics. 1) We’re scaling fast and want to be 180-200 people by the end of the year (from 110 people currently). You’re responsible for making sure that the Talent Acquisition team can deliver on increasingly high hiring targets without compromising quality and culture fit in candidates. a) What does your hiring strategy look like and what are the 3 most important focus areas? b) What are the 5 most important KPIs that you measure and monitor to make sure the team is on track? How do you work with those metrics and which projects do you tackle to improve them? c) How do you enable your recruiters to reach the targets and how do you accelerate learning within the team? 2) Prepare for a role-play: Imagine you have an initial 10-minute conversation with an exciting candidate for the Head of Sales North America role whom your team has approached via LinkedIn. You want to pitch Leapsome to her. Prepare 2 to 3 questions for the conversation and a short pitch about Leapsome as an employer. You have 30 minutes to prepare. Please present the results in our interview.

Thermondo

- operatives Recruiting - strategisches TA (Arbeitsmarkt, Maßnahmen, neue Wege) - leadership & development - Personalstrategie - Employer Branding - Recruitment Marketing - Prozessentwicklung & -optimierung

Leapsome

Similar questions asked at each stage from each interviewer, making it difficult to expand or for you as the interviewee to get a true feel for culture, business need, opportunity for impact, etc. Questions centered around KPIs and team builds. Several behavioral/motivational questions were asked, but beware they will knock you for any answers over 60 seconds. Literally.

Leapsome

What type of role are you looking for?

Proactis

Wie würde ich den Bereich TA aufbauen? Welche Maßnahmen im Recruiting? Welche Maßnahmen im Employer Branding

Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

senior talent acquisition specialistvice president talent acquisition