i2R Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 28 of over 28 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at i2R

i2R

Application

I interviewed at i2R

Interview

It's a tech interview on your experience, past work experience/internships and related projects you did. And they will ask for more details when you have related experience. Also if you are planning to do phd (this doesn't mean you have to do it...more like your preference then they can help on your career development)

Interview Questions
  • what's the difference between decision tree and random forest
    Answer Question

i2R

Application

I interviewed at i2R

Interview

Go through CV items one by one. Good to be familiar with your CV. The review usually has two rounds. One for technical issues and one from HR or HOD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at i2R (Singapore) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was does in a very casual and laid back manner, one of the interviewers did not show up as they forgot about the interview. Asked about previous work and university related projects.

Interview Questions
  • Please introduce some of the projects that you have worked on as well as your contribution to the project.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at i2R (Singapore) in Jan 2021

Interview

2 rounds of interview. The first one is direct with your team leader and teammates. The second one is with the director. Think the second one is easier than the first one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

i2R

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at i2R in May 2020

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First-round 3 technical people + 1 HR against you alone. Asks about low-level stuff like memory leaks due to pointer type. Also emphasis on multi-threading issues.

Interview Questions
  • C++: SuperClass x = new SubClass(). What's wrong with this code?
  • What's the difference between python array and list?
  • Use one thread to print odd number, the other for even number, such that the final result is: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....

i2R

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at i2R in Oct 2019

Interview

The interview process was considered quite chill, was asked basic questions regarding previous projects done, what software and hardware was used, how was the process of implementing theories, was asked if I knew what the internship was about, what I hoped to learn from the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at i2R (Singapore) in Mar 2019

Interview

First, I gave a very brief self-introduction. I told my boss about my university, ages, coursework, and GPA. Then he asked me about the items on the resume. We discussed about the project I did. Last he asked me what kind of research I would like to do, and told him I liked to do research on computer vision.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know about long-tail theory? Please explain it as much as you can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i2R (Singapore)

Interview

Overall, the was well conducted in terms of the questions asked. However, the attitude of the interviewers was egotistical. Previous companies I had worked for were mocked during the interview with the interviewers laughing amongst themselves at the kind of work done and generally had a very condescending view of the companies. I'm not sure that I would like to work for a company with such a work culture.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

i2R

Application

I interviewed at i2R

Interview

It took about one month to get an interview. I was interviewed at I2r. Technical questions and hr questions were asked and the interviewers are nice. You need to prepare really carefully based on your cv item by item as they will check the details based on what you put there.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

i2R

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at i2R

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Mostly ask about past experience and about the project that I will be working on. However, took quite a while before they got back to me on whether they are interested in hiring or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Interviews