Program manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Program manager Interview Questions

program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to join Facebook?

2 Answers

The scale of the company allows individuals to explore problems that only a company as unique as Facebook will face.

Hello, I am a FB employee and I have created an interview prep guide for Facebook interviews, based on my and my colleagues' recent interview experiences. The guide has questions you should expect along with our answers that got us into Facebook. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/facebook-manager-job-interview-questions-answers-more/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks and good luck!

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a.... All questions were STAR based so related to my experience. Topics included dealing with complex technical challenges, customer incidents, issues with performance from colleagues.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Walk me through your profile Explain details on the past projects done which will add value to the role

1 Answer

Situational questions. How would you handle such a scenario?

1 Answer

I was given a business case to be completed in a week by the hiring manager. During the interview, I was asked questions about the business case with a focus on managing customers' expectation and dealing with difficult scenarios. Project management questions are asked.

1 Answer

Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.

Prove your technical capability

1 Answer

Where did you leave your previous company ?

1 Answer

Interview focus very much around the amazon principles and technical related questions

1 Answer

what is your career planning in next 5 years?

110 of 41 Interview Questions