Regional sales manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Regional sales manager Interview Questions

regional sales manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Would I be happy to move to Singapore for position

1 Answer

Confirmed moving to Singapore is fine.

ask about previous jobs to see if match if work in this industry

1 Answer

Are you more of a technical or sales person?

1 Answer

Why do you want to join FD?

1 Answer

I had to fly to China to join a customer meeting before getting the job offer as a final assessment.

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

"if the management has decided on a course of action / approach which goes against the grain of your professional ethics, what would you do?"

1. Introduce yourself and working experience? 2. How do you think this job? 3. Do you think you are easy going person? 4. Do you understand China market, any resource you have? 5. How long you stay in Singapore and which school you study with, why choose them, not MDIS?

"Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose." "Tell me about the relationships you've had with the people you've worked with. How would you describe the best ones? The worst?" "What single project or task would you consider your most significant career accomplishment to date? Walk me through the plan, how you managed it, how you measured its success, and what the biggest mistakes you made were."

1. How many students that you can recruit every year? 2. Do you know the Singapore higher education market? How many foreigners study in Singapore, especially for Chinese students.

110 of 14 Interview Questions