Senior administrative analyst Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
UCLA Health
Senior Administrative Analyst was asked...30 June 2014

I interviewed with two people separately and both asked me if I had children. I answered honestly, but thought it was completely innappropriate.

2 Answers

very inappropriate.

not only inappropriate but illegal.

City and County of San Francisco

Tell me about a time when you....? What do you know about the agency? What would you do is? Why do you thing this position is good for you? Is there anything you would like to ask us?

1 Answers

Spell check.

University of South Florida

I had already been working the position for seven months; they interviewed me like I just walked in off the street, other employees should be aware and ready for this. It was unexpected that they started from ground zero.

1 Answers

I do not remember, the interview was with two people and one of them I did not like at all (I had worked there for the past 6 months and we had a personality conflict. She wanted control of everything, she was an Exec. Admn. Less

UC Irvine

How do feel about presenting in front of a large crowd, possibly as big as over 200 people?

City and County of San Francisco

Why do you think you wont succeed

Thirdera

what was your biggest challenge and how did you solve it?

Unexpected was the second part of the interview because it was an after thought and the CCO and Underwriter was in the room and the CCO was dictating to me what he wanted on the spreadsheet and I had to create the information instantly. Did not feel pressured - they are great people. They just wanted to see that I could perform complex functions.

City and County of San Francisco

What talents and skills do you have? Noting skills are referred to work and talents are more personal.

Los Angeles Metro

What qualifications do you have that matches job requirements?

UCLA Health

How do you take feedback and criticism?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

administrative analystadministrative assistant project coordinatorproject management senior specialist