Senior talent acquisition specialist Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
ASAP Solutions
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist was asked...30 January 2020

It was all about my previous experience and the into technologies i worked for along with the clients

Mostly on W2 submissions

Hiver

Recruitment-related majorly. Sourcing skills and communication they will check. Also, they will try to understand the problems you tackled previously.

I guess it went well

Irdeto

"who I want to be in 3 years later?"

1 Answers

I would like to lead a recruitment team in 3 years!

ZOLL Medical

Have you ever been convicted of, pleaded guilty or nolo contendere to, or otherwise been found guilty of a misdemeanor or felony offense? (Do not include convictions that have been sealed, erased, statutorily eradicated, expunged or annulled by a court or by a youthful offender adjudication or convictions that resulted in a referral to and participation in a diversion program. Your conviction records will not automatically eliminate you from consideration for employment.)

I refused

Adecco

All relevant to talent acquisition profile including more than one sourcing test.

1 Answers

I answered all questions and cleared all rounds. they even asked for my documents for offer release and later told that it is over-budgeted. Less

Chewy

When I showed initiative, drive and passion, I was told.”So I am sure that everything was not always alright. He then snickered!!!Didn’t you have anything ever go wrong” This was Not a professional question !!!

1 Answers

Yes in my early days when you learn how to search , you make mistakes. You learn how to tweak searches.As a seasoned recruiter you learn a lot as you progress. At this point in my career, I am experienced and learned from mistakes I made when I was green and inexperienced. Sure in my profession, we solve problems always, but the basics tools you learn early on. Inappropriate question, you cannot evaluate skillset by that question. Use behavioral interviewing to target conflict resolution. This is very sad. Due to this person having a bias about my experience being more than his, I was not moved forward. I would have been a valuable asset to the company! Less

Smith & Nephew

How do you deal with conflict among your co-workers?

1 Answers

We are professionals - we have a dialogue and keep things moving. There's no time for petty squabbles in the workplace. Less

ZS Associates

Behavioral Questions and experience based questions

1 Answers

Share crisp answers and no hanky panky

Dell Technologies

1. What are some of the recruitment tools you have experience with?

1 Answers

1. Some tools are Avature, Workday, database.

RDO Equipment Co.

What do you know about our company?

1 Answers

Gave the answer posted on their website

Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interview Questions