Driver Interview Questions in Singapore

Drivers are responsible for many different transporting duties and drive a variety of vehicles, working primarily for hotels, delivery services and restaurants. Although each company will have its own preferences as to what it is looking for, you will almost always encounter interview questions regarding general driving rules and your driving experience, situational questions and questions designed to assess your customer service and interpersonal skills.

12,832 Driver interview questions shared by candidates

Top Driver Interview Questions & How to Answer

Here are three top driver interview questions and tips on how to answer them:

Question No. 1: What types of vehicles are you licensed to drive?

How to answer: Although this question is very simple, it is extremely important and used to gauge an applicant's versatility and skill. List all types of vehicles you are licensed to drive and how much experience you have with each. It is important to answer honestly here; most companies don't conduct driving tests. Although they are typically asked for later, it wouldn't hurt to have licences or documents on hand.

Question No. 2: What, if any, vehicle maintenance work are you able to perform?

How to answer: Even if you aren't a trained mechanic, any automotive knowledge you may have will give you an advantage over the other applicants. Changing tyres, oil and other fluids, as well as any other general motor maintenance skills, are all worth mentioning. Make sure you include less mechanical, daily tasks such as filling petrol tanks, car washes and detail work. Anything outside of the realm of basic responsibilities speaks highly of an applicant's work ethic.

Question No. 3: How do you stay focused while driving for prolonged periods?

How to answer: This question is designed to determine how many hours per day an applicant is able to work safely. There are many ways to stay awake and alert while on the road, such as drinking coffee, tea or energy drinks. Rolling windows down for fresh air or listening to upbeat music can give you focus you while you drive. Whatever your trick is, sharing it will show your love of being on the road.

Top Interview Questions

i tell my expirience

More than 12 years experience in uae as driver & sales advisor

I have 4 years of experience for driving in United Arab Emirates 0559822764

Domino's

Have you ever had any delivery experience before?

28 Answers

No, I have no experience in delivery

I have experience in Qatar country bky delivery job in talabat food delivery company Less

Qatar Airways

WHO WAS YOUR BEST BOSS AND WHO WAS THE WORST

19 Answers

My best boss Allah and after depend my boss if boss Gud for employe then we love more if not Gud then we love also because boss is boss. Less

My best boss god

My best boos God and my father then who give to work I work he under that is my boos bec he give to look all my family Less

TForce Final Mile

Do you have a G driving License?

11 Answers

Delivery driver

Yes I have Full G licence

Westcan Bulk Transport

How long do you plan to stay with us?

12 Answers

Till I retire.

as long you happy with my performance , I am going to stay .

Depends on how much physical exercise I can intertwine with my career before my body starts falling apart. Less

ITP Media Group
Driver was asked...15 November 2019

Asked basic questions. Introduce yourself. About previous experiences.

11 Answers

Have big experience for Dubai driving job I have 22years old driving license

I have 2year experience driver & office clerk.

Dear Sir/Madam I am hard-working honest and fast learner person. I'm leveraging on my experience and current job position as a salesman Driver in the Philippines, for almost 7 years I can easily how to handled customer complain and I know how to solve problem. Less

CR England

Have you CDL? If not, could you pass a test to have it?

10 Answers

No i dont have, yes of course

UPS

can you drive a stick

9 Answers

Interesed

yes I can

U.S. Security Associates

Do I have a valid driver's license?

8 Answers