Singapore, Singapore interview questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interview questions in Singapore

Micron Technology Interviews in Singapore

www.micron.com /  HQ: Boise, ID

313 Interviews in Singapore (of 1,026)

2.8 Average

Shopee Interviews in Singapore

www.shopee.sg /  HQ: Singapore

236 Interviews in Singapore (of 660)

2.9 Average

DBS Bank Interviews in Singapore

www.dbs.com /  HQ: Singapore

220 Interviews in Singapore (of 578)

2.8 Average

Interview Questions in Singapore

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your CCA What are your strength FYP Last job mind-boggling experience How would you describe yourself in 3 words How would your friends decribe your strength and weakness What was your one experience in life you found very tough What do you know about micron Tell me about the job profile Given a situation of priorities, rate them.

36 Answers

Have you proceeded to the next round interview? Cuz your timeline is the same with mine, but my status is always in process.

Hey My status is also in process. Yes I got a call on 4th for the interview for second round. I interviewed on 7th April. They said that due to Covid-19, it caused them delay. And the final results would take more than usual. So wait to hear from us.

Hey, have they gotten back to you as of now? I had 2 rounds of interview on 7th Apr as well but till now, I've received no updates from them yet.

Why do you want to join us?

9 Answers

Tell me about yourself

7 Answers

What do you know about the company?

18 Answers

1. Given a 3 array like below NSArray *a = [1,3,4,5]; NSArray *b = [-1,3,0,9]; NSArray *c = [0,31,32,22,6]; Find the elements from the three array which existing in atleast 2 arrays. Eg: [3, 0] Because 3 is presented in array a, b and 0 is presented in array b, c respectively. -(NSArray)find2ElementsAtleastPresentIn2Arrays:(NSArray*)aList b::(NSArray*)bList c::(NSArray*)cList{ // -- your code here. }

7 Answers

Who is Visa's main competitor? trick question.

6 Answers

What is the angle between the minute and hour hand of a standard clock if the time is currently 3:15

6 Answers

Why do you want to work in Numoni?

8 Answers

1. Ask about your back ground? 2. Check to see how you can contribute to the role you are being hired for? 3. Why you make a good fit? 4. Case studyish questions about how you would approach this in your work at IFC

6 Answers

How fast u can join the company to work

110 of 21,375 Interview Questions