Technical lead Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor.sg

Technical lead Interview Questions in Singapore

technical lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were the most junior person on the team, how would you approach the project?

2 Answers

- Learn the roles of existing team members - Identify the gaps in expertise that I can fill - Connect with each teammate to understand where my contribution can make the most impact - Respect the opinions of those with experience on the project but aim to provide fresh perspective

Hi, as a Google employee, I’ve created an interview prep guide that got many people into Google, based on my and my friends' interview experiences. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/google-manager-interview-questions-answers/ (please do not forget to check the reviews on that page to read my customers' comments). Good luck!

Describe yourself?

IT knowledge

1 Answer

Describe how you would automate software deployment from A-Z if you had all freedoms

1 Answer

They are mostly behavioral type of questions.

1 Answer

Which is more important to you, speed and scale or accuracy and comprehensiveness?

1 Answer

1. Given this , what would be your technical approach to address the requirement?

Take-home API design coding exercise

1 Answer

What type of load tests you previously carried out?

1 Answer

After a screening call and 1-on-1 with the hiring manager, I was given the following task, to turn into a 30 minute presentation with 30 minutes Q&A. The task is 30-40 hours of work. (There are 4 case studies to choose from, this is #2) Your team’s task is to come up with a new value proposition that blurs the lines between the physical and digital banking experience. Think about each customer interaction as an opportunity to build a relationship with the brand, and help the bank to envision this through a future state omnichannel (integrated digital & offline) experience. Deliverables: • Summary of CX/UX approach applied • 2 personas (minimum) • 1 future state omni-channel customer journey • Initial sketches/ideas • 1 high-level sitemap and digital user flow (for primary use-case) • Functional wireframes for 1 user flow including screens across 2 form factors (e.g. mobile, desktop) • 1 clickable prototype (based on final wireframes/user flow) In this exercise, your experience and skills will be evaluated across the following dimensions: IDEATION: Originality & Creativity. EXECUTION: Quality & Output. ELABORATION: Evolution of Concepts. INNOVATION: Differentiated & Futuristic. COMMUNICATION: Articulation & Story Telling. Questions to address in the presentation: • What is the design process you would go through to meet the brief? (From initial ideation through to execution) • How would you go about understanding your customers/end users? • How would you utilise insights about these customers to influence the value proposition? • How would you decide which ideas/features to take forward into your design? • How will you envision your designed customer experience? Where, when, how will they interact with it? • How will you evaluate/validate your design to ensure it meets (or exceeds) customers’ needs? • How will you effectively demonstrate your work to your team and invite feedback to refine it?

110 of 184 Interview Questions