Find jobs for spanish translator

Spanish translator Interview Questions

Spanish Translator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Showroomprive.com
French into Spanish Translator was asked...6 May 2022

They asked about my academic training and professional experience to date, as well as some more specific questions pertaining to my knowledge of SDL Trados and a planning tool they use to generate the day's working plan. They were also curious about my current place of residence, since I have been moving around in the last few years, and about my feelings regarding a hybrid model of work.

MVM

Tell me about yourself

Boston Red Sox

Can you translate what this guy is saying on this video?

Google

How many years of experience do you have?

Only 2 years

iHeartMedia

What do you know about the company

1 Answers

Have you heard about some radio personality

WiseTech Global

Interview with HR was just questions based on resume and personal questions. Final interview questions were a lot more specific to the position (behavioral and based on experience). Nothing weird or too complicated.

Day Translations

Can we review the rates proposed?

1 Answers

We discussed the rates and agreed upon the rates offered.

BoardEX

None!! Was not given a chance!! Was only given about three paragraphs which were easy, ( I repeat EASY!) to translate from Spanish to English and asked to leave!!

BoardEX

Nothing!! Was just given three easy paragraphs to translate and then asked to leave!! Wonder if this was just an eyewash. What a waste of energy and time!

Westat

Where I am from

2 Answers

I gave a straightforward answer and said the name of the country where I am from. Less

You interview with Westat ended with the rep telling you that you would get a call back. Sadly, Westat makes that promise over and over and never follows through. I applied several times over the years and know for a fact that they do not call back after promising to do so. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

spanish interpreterspanish teacheranalytical linguistspanish linguistspanish tutormedical interpreterlanguage specialist