Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for Specialist

Specialist Interview Questions

Specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you know about Knowledge Management?

1 Answer

I gave a rundown on tacit and implicit knowledge and current challenges in turning the latter into the former, as well as best practices in knowledge management.

My experience as translator and proficiency in the language.

1 Answer

What is customer service to you?

1 Answer

To persuade others a white paper is black

1 Answer

why did you drop your previous entrepreneurship?

1 Answer

They asked for 3 weakeness, 3 strengths, if im confident to sell and talk about insurance. The interviewer was very friendly. He guided me through the schedule of how bancassurance is like and most importantly, they asked what kind of manager, mentor I would like to have.

What's your strength?

1 Answer

How will I handle the case if the customer contacted Airbnb and they are being threatened by the host.

1 Answer

Starting with self-introduction, the interviewer will ask in-depth on what do you know about the mortgage industry, your understanding of Singapore current property market and why you choose mortgage instead of other banking products. They will also brief compensation and how long the working hours will be, ie. Mon-Fri, but Sat & Sun will need to attend show flat roadshow (especially first-year newcomer will do very often), to build a good relationship and get cases from an agent. On top of that, you also need to arrange other timing to do contract signing so that you can close sales, which is related to the KPI and commission.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in next five more years

110 of 421 Interview Questions