Systems engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Systems engineer Interview Questions

systems engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How to swap 2 variables without using a third variable. And the team leader asked to write a code snippet for assigning 5 colors to the countries on the world map so that no adjacent country has same color.

2 Answers

x = x + y; y = x - y; x = x - y;

Use XOR

You have a workstation that is randomly not able to connect to internet. Analyse and describe the steps and methology on how you would resolve this problem. What can be the causes of this problem?

1 Answer

manager will ask about questions on followed not in depth in technology but will ask to rate it with beginner,, intermediate or advance. better you tell the truth as manager will keep that record when she assign projects and tasks everyday. 1. networking 2. Servers ( Windows and Linux) 3. VMware 4. Server hardware 5. Firewalls 6. Active directory and Exchange servers and whatever technology you mentioned in your CV

1 Answer

All questions are within my means but scenario based questions are the most popular type of questions.

Projects about IoT

1 Answer

You have 24 port giga wirespeed switches. Please use those switches to make a 48 giga wirespeed switch.

1 Answer

asking about technical question, which were specific to telco which i was sure pf

1 Answer

Most of the questions are about my past experience

1 Answer

Technical experience regarding my previous work/projectMuch has been made about the importance of “cultural fit” in successful hiring. And you should look for signs that “the candidate will be comfortable” at your organization, says Fernández-Aráoz. Think about your company’s work environment and compare it to the candidate’s orientation.

1 Answer

Please give me some layer 2 protocol.

110 of 158 Interview Questions