Talent recruiter Interview Questions

Talent Recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
XL Axiata
Talent Acquisition Recruiter was asked...14 September 2017

my agility to new environment and changes

1 Answers

i am agile enough and i like new challenge and changes that can bring positive impact to me or organizations Less

Netflix

Anyone applying at Netflix needs to become familiar with the culture deck that is available to the public, on their career page, and typically sent to you by the recruiter prior to any interviews. Culture fit is a huge part of what makes this company work so well.

1 Answers

Reviewed the culture deck and made sure to pull out information that resonated with me and my career goals. Less

Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics

Throughout the interview process, everyone that I spoke with genuinely wanted to get to know me as a person and what I was looking for both personally and professionally.

1 Answers

I was honest. It was easy to be honest with them because it was very conversational. It was less of a formal interview and more of a free-flow conversation. Less

Waste Management

How many requisitions have you handled at one time?

1 Answers

The information was directly on my resume, but regardless, I began answering the question, but was ultimately cut off by the interviewer in a condescending fashion, because they were looking for a quick answer rather than having a conversation with me. Less

Google

Knowledge based questions

1 Answers

They will make sure you are strong in your field!

Digital Market Media

Q: What personally and / or professionally motivates you?

1 Answers

A: Again, this is a personal answer; just be honest

Experis

I was asked to describe my technical recruiting experience.

1 Answers

I detailed the broad spectrum of IT related positions I have recruited over my career. Less

Everise

Flexibility to work various shifts

I was flexible

Kelly

During negotiation phase, I asked for a minimum of 16/hr, and the district manager commented that not even his top recruiter who had been with the company for 5 years was making this much.

1 Answers

I thanked him for his time and decided it was not for me.

Sunrun

Tell me about how your prior experience relates to this one.

Situation, behavior, outcome.