Interview Question

Driver Interview

Danzas AEI Emirates

what is your expirience

Tags:26, dear sir madam, 6years taxi driver experience, my driving experience 11 years of uae
AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

77 Answers

i tell my expirience

More than 12 years experience in uae as driver & sales advisor

I have 4 years of experience for driving in United Arab Emirates 0559822764

Hi..sir I have 9 years experience dubai driver cum messenger office

Anonymous on

7 years work experience in logistic and courier company in saudi Arabia. 12 years driving experience of LTV and HTV manaul and automatic in saudi Arabia and uae.

I have 5 years of experience in dubai airport as a passenger bus driver

Anonymous on

Dear sir/mam im working in Emirates flight catering i have 5years experience my job record is clear and still I don't have any kind of fine and accident because I follow rta and police roles and regulation im searching good job and i will do my job honestly innshah Allah

Muhammad muslim on

I have a 14 years experience in United Arab Emirates as driver c u m supervisor

14 years experienced in uae and 12 years old licence

Muhammad fiaz on

Over 10 years experience.

Anonymous on

Dear Sir, I am mohammed younus from tamilnadu,india. I have 14 yrs experience in driving various vehicles including 3 ton pick up, 1 ton pick up and all types of light vehicles.&forklift operate I am well versed in dubai roads. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. I am ready to attend the interview anttime. Regards, Mohammed Younus my contact number +97152 2996381

14 years experience 3Tanpickup dubai

Anonymous on

I have light vehicle driving license with more than 6years experience in uae. I did work with alfuttaim driver cum customer service representative. 2 year

Muhammad saghir on

I have 10 years old license no3/5... I have a good knowledge about the uae routes and roads. 0586264294

10 years

Anonymous on

10 years experience of all uae LTV and HTV&BUS i have 3/4/5/6 number license of dubai

Anonymous on

Dear Sir Madam, I am currently employed as Salesman Driver in the Philippines for 7 years, my driving experience is almost 12 years in the Philippines.

RengMarion Sarino Enod on

Dear sir I have 7 years driving experience with automobile company as driver

Muhammad tayyab on

7 years experienced of trailer driver ing KSA gcc lisenced

7 years driving experience in Qatar. I have Qatar valid driving license

I have 2 years experience in uae

7 years experience in Dubai taxi . and now Owen visa working delivery

Biruk yirgalem on

I have 5 years experiance in company driving also 6 years experiance in house driving

Mohamad sajid on

Sir Am Nashid Ahamed 11 years driving experience uae .5 years personal driving experience uae

Nashid Ahamed on

Sir 11 years driving experience Uae 5 years personal driving experience uae

Nashid Ahamed on

10 year experience in uae

Nouman on

6 years experience

14 years experience in Dubai UAE

Faisal mehmood on

6 year drivingin experience in Qatar I have UAE driving licencesc call / whatsap 0527306644

I'm havey truck driver my 8yer experience in UAE

Mohamednasar on

7 Years Experience

Hi I have 10 year Experience in UAE as a Truck Driver

Akhtar on

Hi I have 10 year Experience in UAE as a Truck Driver.

Akhtar on

I have 5 year experience national taxi Dubai and I have 6years experience ahli building construction company I have two licence 3,6

Muhammad Asghar on

Bus driver. I have to 5 years experience in Dubai

Mohammed Salim on

Sir I have 17 year experience in UAE I have light & heavy driving licence 6 year experience in Alain muncipalty for driver and phothar transport 5 year Bab Al karam trpt 5 year I know all UAE location my contact no 0509934949

Muhammad yaseen on

I have 10 years experience in uae before admin driver oasis water and personal also office driver n tourist etc.

Shanavas on

12 years

12 years

Anonymous on

I have 3 licenses. I can drive all kinds of vehicles. I have experience in all locations of Emirates. I have been driving for 14 years.

Sharif on

Experience driver 11 years uae or Qatar

Shihab on

Warehouse clerk

Anonymous on

Dear sir/madam, I am shamsudheen from India kerala, Looking job for driver cume office work, I have 14 years experience in dubai damas jewellery cash jewellery cheqwe and Documents collection and delivery department, now I am hear in dubai on visit visa. Thank you.

Anonymous on

I have over 10years experience in all salon services.

Anonymous on

Hi Dear Sir/Madam i am looking a delivery driver job i have 7 years driving experience in Dubai.

Anonymous on

Dear sir or madam. I have 11years experience of uae . 6years dubai taxi drive experience . now iam working with Event star management as archive clerk cum drive . I can drive all luxury vehicles . 2years experience with dubai base club with hollywood artist . language .english .hindi . urdu . read and wirte.

Ayaz Ahmed on

I have 9 years experience in company driver cum messenger my number is:0559911481

Anonymous on

i have 12 driving experiences of LTV and HTV manaul and automatic in saudi arabia,pakistan and in uae

haider ali on

12 years driving of LTV HTV in saudi arabia and uae .7 years work experience in a logistic and express company in saudi arabia as operation staff,customer service representative, checker of inbound and outbound shipments,dispatching trailer,data entry and waybill updating ,POD s dispatching ,operation supervisor

haider ali on

I have 7 year's driving experience in Dubai and I know the language English Arabic Hindi Malayalam and Tamil

Shafi on

I am truck driver and 10 years experience in UAE and OMAN and 2 years experience in aramex courier service and I am very interested in the position. 055 3739306

Anonymous on

i have 7 years worked in logistic and nightfrieght express company (NAQEL EXPRESS)in saudi arabia.2 years worked experience as a customer service representative in CS and have been worked as ab operation staff and route courier in the same company.

haider ali on

Dear Sir.... I would like to apply for a driver job...i got my UAE 🇦🇪 driving license in 2006...i have 13 year experience in many multinational companies ..... I performed my duties on staff appraisals for nearly 12 years in diffrrent markets all over the UAE.... I have deep knowledge of roads and transport... I have 3 year experience in dubai TAXI services.... Please consider myself for any suitable position in your company.... Quick response will be highly appreciated.. Best regards... Ali 0556534771

15years experience in Dubai

15years experience in Dubai as a house driver vip family 0582402407

Inayatullah khan on

Dearsir/mam i have 15 year experience in driving field i know all uae road and location i have excellent driving record. Languages. English. Arabic. Urdu. Mob number 058 6161825

Anonymous on

Hi sir I have 4 years expirence in dubai I have driving license Best regards Naushad Ghare 0568518401

12 year driving expreiance

Yilma Fantaye on

12 year driving expreiance in uae specially northern emirates

Yilma Fantaye on

15 years experience in UAE, very good knowledge of use roads and land marks, may language experience in Arabic, Hindi, English, Malayalam. Contact no.0557165641

Lukmanul Hakkeem on

I have 15years experience

13 year's

Kishor tamang on

14 years experience in UAE, very good knowledge of use roads and land marks, may language experience in Arabic, Hindi, English, Malayalam. Contact no.0552737880

14 years on

15years

I have more then 13 years experience as a driver and Equipment operator in UAE

Wasim on

I have 15years experience in uae

Inayatullah khan on

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings and Good day. I have more than 10 years of experience in the U.A.E. and can lead people or take charge of a responsibility for a section. Some of my skills are Team leadership, Interpersonal skills, Customer/client relation, Correspondence, Documentations, Spare parts order, Negotiation/bargaining, driving and computer literate. I am currently working as an Admin. Support/reception/office driver. I am a flexible and a fast learner and can work outside or inside the office, liaise for the company’s business groups. Some of my experiences relate to machineries (heavy equipment & industrial machineries), Vehicles, documented repairs, documented maintenances, Parts order, transport, material handling machines (forklift), All types of cleaning machines, e.g. Ride-on cleaning machineries, sweeper machines, etc. tools & Equipments. I would like to thank you for giving time and showing interest on my profile. Hence you can contact me on my mobile number if my skills and experiences match your requirement. Best regards, Enrico O. Buenavides jr.

Enrico Buenavides on

Hi sir i m Muhammad ali 6 years experience driver to in pakistan

12 years experience in uae

6 year experience in Qatar I have UAE driving licences

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.