- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at MindMaze full-time (More than a year)
- Very talented teammate in very broad variety of domains (Clinical, Hardware, various Software Skills)
- High motivation
- Everybody's input is valuated
- Startup culture: involvement in projects
- Great company structure mutation and growth in the past year
- Startup culture: Objective tends to steer on regular basis and adaptation/horizontal skills are often needed
Advice to Management
- Keep pushing in the right direction
- Rationalize and control the growth
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MindMaze (Lausanne (Switzerland)).
I got contacted for another job in the company than I applied for initially. We set up an on-site interview, I met with two of my future collegues, after a few questions concerning my background I got the information that I got the job.
If you are in a starting position there is no need for you to negotiate, the junior salaries are fixed.