- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Twitter full-time (Less than a year)
- really good culture
- really care a lot about it's people
- Give ample time to get settled ie lot of trainings and time to get comfortable
- Orientation program at SF, USA for every employee globally
- Very supportive during covid-19. Lot of flexibility in WFH.
- none for now, everything is perfect.
Advice to Management
- keep up the good work.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twitter (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2020.
4 rounds of DS & algo rounds
1 test automation assignment round
1 managerial & hr round
The interviewers were not skilled enough to interview for XCUITest candidates as they neither understand XCUITest basics nor know swift/kotlin languages.
Probably you may even clear all the rounds with 20% knowledge & expertise on the domain, if you are excellent at solving data structure problems.