- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Unity Montreal, QC (Canada) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Unity jobs
I have been working at Unity full-time (Less than a year)
- Great pay
- Genuinely amazing benefits, perks, and utilities
- Great culture - people across teams, projects, and countries, all tend to work together seamlessly
- Amazing systems
- Pretty killer stock options
- Great work-life balance
- It can take time to connect with people due to time zone differences
- There is a lot of ambiguity about key future decisions (return to work vs. becoming permanently hybrid, etc.)
- No pay transparency
Advice to Management
- Provide more clarity on key decisions
- Stay ahead of the recruitment curve & publish salaries in job ads
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unity (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
it was neutral - usual Hiring Recruiter and Management rounds.
I was approached by the HR, forwarded my profile to the HM and then usual question/answer round. Sometimes i felt HR debrief was off that what was HM was expecting or looking for.