- Cupertino, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (AAPL)
- Computer Hardware Development
- $10+ billion (USD)
Prosbenefits and salary and people
Consfast and competitive and challenging
Apple Photos+ Add Photo
Software Engineer InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
InterviewAround 2 months after I submitted my resume for Apple software engineer position, I got a call from the hiring manager. He asked me what was the good day for the interview. It took half day for meeting 5 people. It was long hour interview for me. Each interviewer spent ~ 30 minutes and asked ~ 4 questions. Each interviewer asked questions in the different areas.
See All 11,242 interviews
Apple Awards & Accolades
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune, 2016
- Fortune 500, Fortune, 2015
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Employees' Choice -50 Best Places to work, Glassdoor, 2013
- Britain's Top 100 Graduate Employers, The Sunday Times (UK), 2012
Popular Careers with Apple Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Apple Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Apple offer massages?
...Good benefits, free intern swag (air pods, HomePod mini), and wonderful accepting culture....
15 September 2022
People Also Ask about Apple
To get a job at Apple, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Apple and prepare for tough questions.