- Singapore, Singapore
- 7 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2010
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Banking & Lending
At Bank of Singapore, we offer unique development opportunities and support our talent in achieving their potential. Our Wealth Management Programme (WMP) offers graduates an insight into the world of private banking, equipping them with the skillsets and relevant knowledge to build enduring client relationships. Jahnvi Verma, a Junior Relationship Manager from the programme, shared: "My WMP journey with Bank of Singapore has been extremely rewarding, with new learning opportunities presented every day." Find out more about the WMP and our other graduate programmes at: https://www.bankofsingapore.com/graduate.html
We are delighted to be back at Singapore FinTech Festival 2023! Themed "For Now and Beyond”, the OCBC booth showcases our One Group approach in adopting innovation and emerging technologies to elevate our client experience and drive sustainable growth for the business. Thanks to the organising teams and volunteers whose hard work has made this year’s event a huge success!
Bank of Singapore Reviews
- everyone is helpful and easy to get along - professional working environment - work as a team - flexible on WFH policy
- working hours can be improved - some departments can be overly competitive
Bank of Singapore Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in SingaporeAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewQuick few in-depth questions about product, such as structural and applications usage.
Nice interviewer, Concise and quick to the point. Interview process took around 1 month. The team was nice and friendly focusing largely on the culture and tasks needed to be completed on a daily basis.Interview
What is the product about?Answer Question
See All 96 interviews
Bank of Singapore Awards & Accolades
- Best for ESG Investing in Asia, Asiamoney Private Banking Awards, 2023
- Best International Private Bank in Indonesia, Asiamoney Private Banking Awards, 2023
- Best for Ultra-High Net Worth in Singapore, Asiamoney Private Banking Awards, 2023
- Best International Private Bank in Thailand, Asiamoney Private Banking Awards, 2023
- Best for Family Office Services in Indonesia, Asiamoney Private Banking Awards, 2023
Popular Careers with Bank of Singapore Job Seekers
Bank of Singapore FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Bank of Singapore Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...work life balance ok, no late night work too often, tho there is weekend work....
3 October 2023
People Also Ask about Bank of Singapore
Employees rate Bank of Singapore 2.8 out of 5 stars based on 242 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 37% of employees would recommend working at Bank of Singapore to a friend. This is based on 242 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
59% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Bank of Singapore as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Bank of Singapore.
25% of employees think that Bank of Singapore has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.