- Armonk, US
- 10000+ Employees
- 37 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (IBM)
- Founded in 1911
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
Three SAP Consultants are sharing valuable advice on essential skills for success in SAP roles.
Meet Distinguished Engineer, Rahul!👋 Hear about his role and how IBM is making real world impact! As an engineer, you will broaden your horizons by being exposed to diverse technical roles and team leadership.🚀 At IBM, our culture of evolution and empathy centers on long-term career growth and development opportunities in an environment that embraces your unique skills and experience. Interested? Then why not check out our open roles? 👇 https://ibm.co/3NIeeDu
Good environment, Growth Mindset, Learning Opportunities, Career Paths, Internal Jobs Opportunities, and a sense of belonging, inclusive teams.
With a lot of different applications internally, we still have opportunities to improve internal process
- Anonymous Employee in BengaluruNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru)
InterviewIBM requirement process as always was a swift and easy going process. Also, the recruiters were pretty friendly. Regular email were sent time to time, which were helpful in getting required updates .Interview
1. Primarily related to experience in a particular programming language( mine was in Python) 2. Also, common terminologies of web development like DOM and DoctypeAnswer Question
See All 14,432 interviews
IBM Awards & Accolades
- 250 Best-Managed Companies - IBM #3, The Wall Street Journal, 2022
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2021
Popular Careers with IBM Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from IBM Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about IBM
Employees rate IBM 4.1 out of 5 stars based on 100,428 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at IBM to a friend. This is based on 100,428 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
70% of job seekers rate their interview experience at IBM as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at IBM.
75% of employees think that IBM has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.