- San Francisco, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (CRM)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
- $10+ billion (USD)
See all affiliated companies
"Great culture with great peers"
Prosgreat benefit and worklife balance
Consnothing that I can think of
Salesforce Photos+ Add Photo
Account Partner Director InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive Experience
InterviewThree rounds of interviews, 1. recruiter 2. two 1:1 interviews booked same day 3. panel presentation. My recruiter had good communication and stayed in touch. The hiring manager went with an internal candidate. I got the impression Salesforce is working to promote from within at this time.Interview
Describe your familiarity with federal contracting vehicle requirements.Answer Question
See All 8,890 interviews
Salesforce Awards & Accolades
- One of the World's Most Ethical Companies, Ethisphere® Institute, 2022
- #4 on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For, FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For, 2022
- One of the Best Workplaces in Asia, Great Place to Work, 2022
- #1 Singapore's Best Workplace in Tech, Great Place to Work, 2022
- One of Singapore's Best Workplaces (Large category), Great Place to Work, 2022
Popular Careers with Salesforce Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Salesforce Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Salesforce offer massages?
...perks, Benefits , brand value, free meals , drinks and what not...
2 January 2023
People Also Ask about Salesforce
To get a job at Salesforce, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Salesforce and prepare for tough questions.