- Anonymous Employee in United StatesDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Interview• The process often begins with the submission of a resume and cover letter.
• Recruiters or hiring managers review applications to shortlist candidates based on qualifications and experience.
• Shortlisted candidates may undergo an initial screening, which can be a phone or video call.
• The recruiter may discuss the candidate’s background, experience, and motivation for applying.
• Candidates who pass the initial screening may be invited for a first in-person or virtual interview.
• This interview often covers a broad range of topics, including work experience, skills, and cultural fit.Interview
candidates may be asked to complete skills assessments, personality tests, or other relevant evaluations.Answer Question
See All 157 interviews
SelfEmployed.com Awards & Accolades
All answers shown come directly from SelfEmployed.com Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...I can squeeze work between other tasks if needed or work all day and night...
22 March 2023
People Also Ask about SelfEmployed.com
Employees rate SelfEmployed.com 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 8,277 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 79% of employees would recommend working at SelfEmployed.com to a friend. This is based on 8,277 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
80% of job seekers rate their interview experience at SelfEmployed.com as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.4 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at SelfEmployed.com.
65% of employees think that SelfEmployed.com has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.