- South San Francisco, United States
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 12 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (LAB )
- Founded in 1999
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Standard BioTools Reviews
Standard BioTools Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ONNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe conduct of the interviewers during the interview left much to be desired in terms of professionalism and their understanding of the field. It was evident that they lacked the necessary knowledge and familiarity with the subject matter, which was reflected in their questions and interactions. While the questions themselves were relatively straightforward and should have been easy to answer, it appeared that the interviewers had unreasonably high expectations for exceptionally detailed and advanced responses. This created an atmosphere of pressure and an impression that they were seeking answers beyond the scope of what was reasonably expected. Overall, their behavior conveyed a sense of self-importance and arrogance, which further detracted from the overall interviewing experience.Interview
1. How do you perform flow cytometry analysis? 2. tell me about yourself?Answer Question
See All 26 interviews
Standard BioTools Awards & Accolades
- CyTOF Inventors Receive Prestigious Science and Technology Award from the Human Proteome Organization (HUPO), https://www.hupo.org/2019-Awards, 2019
- Greater Toronto's Top Employers, https://www.canadastop100.com/toronto/, 2019
Popular Careers with Standard BioTools Job Seekers
Standard BioTools FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Standard BioTools Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...This company have limited benefits...
8 June 2023
People Also Ask about Standard BioTools
Employees rate Standard BioTools 3 out of 5 stars based on 155 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 42% of employees would recommend working at Standard BioTools to a friend. This is based on 155 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
48% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Standard BioTools as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.6 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Standard BioTools.
22% of employees think that Standard BioTools has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.