- Austin, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 16 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (TSLA)
- Founded in 2003
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Tesla (United States)
InterviewThe Interviewer asked about the candidate's background and past experience with some technical questions related to the position. The interviewer was friendly and professional showing great interest in the candidate's past experience and asking well-thought out questionsInterview
Tell me about your experience at X.1 Answers
See All 2,967 interviews
Tesla Awards & Accolades
- Best Places To Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, 2019
- Top Companies 2019: Where the U.S. wants to work now, LinkedIn, 2019
Popular Careers with Tesla Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Tesla Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Tesla
Employees rate Tesla 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 7,832 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at Tesla to a friend. This is based on 7,832 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
56% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Tesla as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Tesla.
63% of employees think that Tesla has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.