Apptivo Reviews

Updated Sep 22, 2021

Found 74 of over 75 reviews

4.1
Apptivo Founder and CEO Bastin Gerald (no image)
Bastin Gerald
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Software Testing Engineer

Sep 22, 2021 - Software Testing Engineer in Madurai North
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard Working in the field

Cons

Tend to believe everyone easily

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Exciting future

Jul 29, 2021 - Senior Software Developer in Madurai South

Pros

Cons

Nothing from my end I am happy to be part of the journey I personally love every day.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good company to grow your career

Aug 2, 2021 - Software Engineer in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Latest technologies 2. No politics at workplace - focus only on work. 3. No questions asked if you resign 4. Get exposure to complete process 5. Work from home 6. Work on the technology you like

Cons

I do not see any issues at this time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you intrest to learn new technology . This is the Right place for you

Jul 20, 2021 - Software Engineer in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can tell your opinion , if it's valid they will consider When I joined here for one technology after one year i will get a chance to move next technology. I thing most of other company won't allow to move from your current technology to other technology. My career growth getting improved a lot because of getting a chance to move next level When i am in critical situation like pandemic, i got help from company and help from others personally. Good human being manager If you work hard you will perfect benefit here.

Cons

If employee getting benefit only means how can tell cons?

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Administrative in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I started working for Apptivo it seemed like a dream come true. Everyone was super friendly. 1. Friendly atmosphere 2. Expanding and free reign

Cons

We can join and start a career here for a good future. Best for both freshers and experienced.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent organization to improve coding and management skills

Jul 19, 2021 - Module Lead in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good opportunity work with cutting edge technology. Good guidance towards your coding and team management skill

Cons

There is nothing to tell

7. 5.0

Fantastic Start, exciting future

Jul 19, 2021 - Human Resources and Administrative Executive in Madurai

Pros

Cons

An extremely fast paced company, and although there is a long-term strategy in place. This personally for me and many others, is great and suits our working styles, but if this isn't the sort of environment you're used to, it may be difficult to adapt.

8. 5.0

Awasome Working Enviornment & learning New technology

Jul 20, 2021 - QA Engineer in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awasome Working Enviornment & learning New technology can help Manager level persons and learn new things . if we facing any problems we can easily shoutout.

Cons

inside the company there is no canteen. but opposite there are more stores

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Product Company

Jul 21, 2021 - Software Engineer in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Happy to be a part of this Product company. Friendly environment and best place to work.

Cons

Good Company to aspiring talents

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jul 19, 2021 - Human Resources in Madurai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely, friendly approachable co-workers from senior management down - Benefits like the free cafe and flexitime. Constantly given opportunity to change the company for the better - Always looking for ways to help the employees in and out of work! - Constantly improving workplace Management is incredibly supportive, and my manager has helped me progress and grow. Working flexible hours allows responsibilities at home to be balanced with work commitments. Business objectives and clarity are improving all the time, helping us drive forward in a more focused way.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews