Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "It's a great company with a great leader and great people." (in 23 reviews)
- "Ambitious plans to expand the art market, amazing teams, fun and challenging problems to solve!" (in 13 reviews)
- "The colleagues that you work with are amazing people." (in 12 reviews)
- "Great culture, great people, engaging work" (in 7 reviews)
- "Artsy provides a great opportunity to see how all the different parts of the art world (faults and all) interact." (in 6 reviews)
- "As I departed, things have changed, management has changed, and plans were under way with more clear growth projections/career growth on both the individual and design/product level." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay is also extremely low and they ensure you get the smallest raise with terrible excuses." (in 3 reviews)
- "Long hours for low pay." (in 3 reviews)
- "Which makes it harder to consider taking time off." (in 2 reviews)
Found 150 of over 157 reviews
Updated 25 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.012 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
I have gained some great friends working here at ARTSY.
I encountered one of the rudest and unprofessional experiences here at ARTSY. My friends who hear my stories are appalled at what I went through and to this day, I get disappointed. First of all, ARTSY and management lack empathy. They do not care about you and your well being. There is developing finger pointing behavior but when it comes to management and their negligence, they turn the other side. When a problem arise, it is your problem. Pay is also extremely low and they ensure you get the smallest raise with terrible excuses. Lack of transparency. Lastly, some managers are amazing and are always looking out for their team, but mine was definitely not this type. Constant gaslighting, retaliating behavior, bullying, insecurity, and lieing. This manager of mine made me cry several times after work, and changed my entire personality. I am now skeptical and no longer bubbly as I used to be.6
- 1.07 Apr 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The colleagues that you work with are amazing people. Beautiful office. Great benefits.
Senior leadership exploits company values in order to make money. Little pay and heavily overworked. Horrible management. Crazy employee turnover. They are constantly bringing in new people and firing people for the same position.2
Artsy Reviews FAQs
Artsy has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Artsy to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
70% of Artsy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Artsy 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.