Found 11 of over 11 reviews
Updated 4 Jul 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.04 Jul 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDhaka
1.Good salary 2. Promotion scope is good 3. weekly two holidays and government holidays
1.Work pressure nowadays is slightly high 2. No pension after completion of service
- 4.024 May 2022Swithboard OperatorCurrent Contractor, more than 5 yearsGaborone
its the leading telecommunication company in Botswana. its got a big market and very dynamic. quiet challenging to work at BTC with a good culture.
restructuring happens time and again
- 4.09 Feb 2022Mission DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMassillon, OH
Personal gratification upon helping others
Low monetary benefits and meager travel arrangements
- 4.023 Jun 2015Senior Core Network EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMobile, AL
Very big company, Flexible workload, Freedom at workplace, Helpful Co-working, Multi-vendor environment
Bureaucracy, Mixed Technologies, Inefficient lower subordinate staffs2
- 3.024 Oct 2022Assistant Manager (Technical)Former Employee, more than 5 years
There is opportunity for career growth.
24/7, slow promotion, higher management not helpful.
- 3.017 Sept 2019Telecom EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsDhaka
Opportunities work with various Technologies from renowned world vendors.
Bureaucratic issues and problem related to union.
- 3.025 Apr 2018Anonymous InternCurrent Intern, more than 1 year
enable diverse learning of the whole telecommunication industry
you will be focused on telecom and forget about the outside world