Found 11 of over 11 reviews
Updated 4 Jul 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.04 Jul 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDhaka
1.Good salary 2. Promotion scope is good 3. weekly two holidays and government holidays
1.Work pressure nowadays is slightly high 2. No pension after completion of service
- 3.024 Oct 2022Assistant Manager (Technical)Former Employee, more than 5 years
There is opportunity for career growth.
24/7, slow promotion, higher management not helpful.
- 4.024 May 2022Swithboard OperatorCurrent Contractor, more than 5 yearsGaborone
its the leading telecommunication company in Botswana. its got a big market and very dynamic. quiet challenging to work at BTC with a good culture.
restructuring happens time and again
- 4.09 Feb 2022Mission DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMassillon, OH
Personal gratification upon helping others
Low monetary benefits and meager travel arrangements
- 3.017 Sept 2019Telecom EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsDhaka
Opportunities work with various Technologies from renowned world vendors.
Bureaucratic issues and problem related to union.
- 2.028 Jun 2018TrainerCurrent Contractor, more than 10 yearsGaborone
There are so many disciplines in the business to venture into (if given the opportunity).
Career progression is only for those chosen few. In most cases mediocrity is rewarded.
- 3.025 Apr 2018Anonymous InternCurrent Intern, more than 1 year
enable diverse learning of the whole telecommunication industry
you will be focused on telecom and forget about the outside world