CHARLES & KEITH Reviews
38% would recommend to a friend
(257 total reviews)
75% approve of CEO
Found 257 of over 279 reviews
Updated 22 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low pay and kinda boring" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor management" (in 11 reviews)
- "No work life balance and target too high sometimes" (in 6 reviews)
- "Long hours and slow progression" (in 6 reviews)
- "If u’re a relative of a senior management, u do not need a degree as u can enter the company with a higher position than fresh grads" (in 4 reviews)
- 1.08 Nov 2023Digital StrategyCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Depending on team, can be quite flexible with work arrangements - 30% staff discount
- Shift back to work from office mostly, only 1 WFH day. Doesn't make sense because it was hybrid working arrangement prior and it worked fine. - Poor leadership, no career progression, upper management basically doesn't care about you so you feel like you're dispensable - No recognition - Turnover rate is incredibly high (indicative of the culture here) - Poor incentives - Management is super super petty and calculative when it comes to bonuses - Probation is 6 months, so if you join after July you can basically say bye to the 13 month bonus in Jan/Feb they tell you about to entice you to join - Below market rate salary3
- 3.016 Nov 2023UI DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Pros: - good welfare(but vending machine you need to pay 50% off the products lol) - Good team?
Cons: - may have some barrier between the whole team - Mgmt skills are bad. OT but no pay - Getting paid lesser than market rate.
- 1.025 Sept 2023Senior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Colleagues are fun and helpful. Working environment can be fun because of them.
Little to no growth for my career path
- 1.013 Mar 2023Senior Retail ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Variable bonus and Annual Wage Supplement
Do not just pay salary a few dollars above 2.6k so that you can slave drive your employees to work 12 hours to 14 hours shift per day without overtime pay. It is in the contract they can ask you to work 12 hours per day before lunch break. Red flags. Thats why everyone is on medical leave and you continue to slave drive those that are working and asking them to come back on their off day. It is a viscious cycle. Imagine working 72 hours per week with no overtime pay. We are not managerial role and retail staff which you add in an executive in it. Please treat your employees fairly by letting them work 8 to 9 hours per day. Otherwise every week you have people on mc and resigning.4
CHARLES & KEITH Reviews FAQs
CHARLES & KEITH has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 279 reviews left anonymously by employees. 38% of employees would recommend working at CHARLES & KEITH to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
38% of CHARLES & KEITH employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CHARLES & KEITH 2.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.