Cielo Reviews

Updated Oct 21, 2021

Found 713 of over 804 reviews

4.0
Cielo Founder & CEO Sue Marks (no image)
Sue Marks
Pros
  • "Excellent flexibility that allowed for optimizing work/life balance(in 49 reviews)

• "Flexible hours and work from home(in 48 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is critical there(in 31 reviews)

• "I worked at this company when it was still called "Pinstripe" and I've seen dramatic, negative changes spanning over half a decade(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great place to work

May 30, 2021 - Vice President in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work with fantastic colleagues locally and globally

Cons

No cons to speak of

2. 4.0

Great team, expanding business

Jun 18, 2021 - Senior Recruitment Advisor in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly colleagues at all level. Very positive working environment and culture. The CEO is very inspiring.

Cons

Froze bonus and implemented pay cuts in 2020. Mostly be restored in 2021.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good culture

Mar 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Culture . Management are very open to collaboration

Cons

nothing, I have enjoyed working with them

Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Fiona Doyle, SVP of Talent Management. Thank you for your feedback. I am really pleased that your experience has been so positive. Stay in touch! You can contact me any time at Fiona.Doyle@cielotalent.com.

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

A culture of Trust, Freedom and Accountability

Feb 7, 2021 - Director, Client Solutions in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Led by veterans and thought leaders in the Recruitment Outsourcing Industry - You learn a lot and are always at the forefront of innovation in process, tech or governance - An inclusive culture with immense respect for individuality, freedom to manage your responsibility and support to go beyond the expectation - A unique and industry leading tech platform which is ever evolving and making experience better for clients, candidates and employees - Open and Transparent in all communication - sometimes over communicate to ensure there isn't anything thats lost in translation - Fast growing client list .. great client satisfaction scores and retention - Flexibility to design your day as you know your priorities better for work for the day and family needs - Good pay and benefits

Cons

Nothing that I have experienced

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Sr Recruitment Advisor

Mar 8, 2018 - Senior Recruitment Advisor in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working hours, highly engaged with team members and upwards

Cons

limited face time with direct line manager

Corporate Communications Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is great to hear that, five years into your journey with Cielo, you remain engaged and upbeat. I am disappointed, however, to hear you are not getting enough face time with your direct line manager. Have you spoken to your manager about this? I am sure we can find ways to step this up, even if we provide virtual face time via technology if you and your manager are in different locations. If you would prefer, drop me an email at jennie.emerson@cielotalent.com and I’ll see what I can do to facilitate an improvement. Thanks again - your feedback is really valuable.

6. 1.0

Be prepared to work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for very little pay

Aug 22, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from home (Flexible work arrangement) - Paid time off - Some clients make it worthwhile

Cons

- No work life balance (No life in general, since it's all about work) - Low pay (way below market rate) - High promises of bonus but it's not fulfilled - Poor account management (CSMs can't how to say no to client) - SLAs are unrealistic - Very very very bottom line driven (Financial targets are part of our KPI) - Recruiters who screws up account get promoted (Favouritism is a real problem) - Micro-managing, demanding and rude clients - Overwhelming workload

6 people found this review helpful

Director of Central Marketing

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. Your comments will be escalated to leadership and used to improve the experience for you and other employees.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

Recruiter

Aug 15, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote reporting. Get to work with different clients. Flexible working. Work closely with client and learn recruitment in a corporate environment.

Cons

Management only looking at profit. Director recruit Recruiter without verifying salary. Still employ employee with fail reference check and integrity issue. Unfair loading of jobs, recruiters in favour work less, recruiters not in favour overloaded. Able to sweet talk Director will promote faster. Director use dirty way to trick applicants to accept lower or at current pay.

8 people found this review helpful

Director of Central Marketing

Thanks for sharing advice with our management team. We’re disappointed that your experience with our management team was not as you hoped and wish you the best in your career.

8. 5.0

Great company culture

Oct 21, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company culture. I have never worked in a more supportive environment.

Cons

I have not found one,

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

coordination

Oct 18, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Inclusive workplace, great opportunities for growth, amazing culture

Cons

None that I can think of

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Oct 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth and path are always available. Has competitive salary too.

Cons

None as of the moment

Viewing 1 - 10 of 713 Reviews