Cover image for Citco

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Citco Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Updated 18 Nov 2021

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 2,301 of over 2K reviews
3.5
64% Recommend to a Friend
80% Approve of CEO

Found 100 of over 2K reviews

3.5
Citco CEO Christopher Smeets (no image)
Christopher Smeets
Pros
  • "Best place for work life balance(in 87 reviews)

• "Great benefits & perks such as free beer after 5pm, and events(in 118 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Tough work life balance throughout all times of the year(in 189 reviews)

• "Long working hours and no work life balance(in 90 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Current Employee

I just joined Citco for around 5 months, I am very happy with everything in terms of compensation and package.

22 Jul 2011 - HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation package but depending on experience and department. Good benefits (at least 20 days of annual leave).

Cons

Low bonus payout. Perhaps it is due to the recent finanical downturn. Hopefully it will be better in year 2012.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good place for fresh grads

29 Jul 2019 - Hedge Fund Accountant in Singapore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun working environment with relatively good benefits

Cons

Repetitive work and progression directly related to seniority

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with the work environment and benefits. Citco is a great place to learn and gain exposure in our industry. Regarding career progression, our recent changes to the internal promotion process aim to ensure transparency and equal opportunity for all. We take your feedback on board to continue to develop. Please feel free to provide any ideas for improvement directly to either your manager or to us in HR. Thank you for your continued contribution to Citco.

3. Join the Citco team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

management improvement

18 Nov 2021 - Senior Financial Reporting Analyst in Manila, Manila
      Business Outlook

Pros

high pay, good benefits, currently work from home

Cons

staff and supervisors are overworked. managers need to be more capable rather than being toxic. counterparts tend to dump engagements and let offshore teams be overworked.

Citco Response

We value your feedback and we'll make sure to make everything better.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good place for new grads

27 Oct 2021 - Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

good benefit, good location, nice office

Cons

long hours, lower compensation compared to other companies

Citco Response

Thank you for your review. Our benefits demonstrate the emphasis Citco places on employee wellbeing. We are aware of the overtime in some groups, and have been working with our management team to ensure there is a healthy work/life balance. We would also encourage you to explore more internal communication channels available to you to address your specific concerns. Thanks again for your feedback - we look forward to your continued success at Citco!

6. 2.0
      Former Employee

need more respect

8 Sep 2021 - Senior Analyst in Halifax, NS
      Business Outlook

Pros

free drinks, coffee, good benefit package

Cons

management need to respect their employees more

1 person found this review helpful

Citco Response

Thank you for your review. Our benefit and training opportunities are very well received by our employees on top of many other perks that we provide. It’s disappointing to read this review but I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback so we can understand more about your time with us. Dignity and Respect is a cornerstone of our management development programmes, to ensure our values are embedded in our leadership philosophy and practice. Wishing you all the best.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work with

12 Aug 2021 - Talent Acquisition Partner
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learning Good exposure Technology stakeholders are very supportive One of the growing company in India Good benefits and exposure Good compensation and good appraisal

Cons

As a growing organization the challenges are there but if you looking for a comfortable zone please pick some other options :)

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good

26 Jun 2021 - Supervisor in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Generous Vacation Allowance Great in-house training programs Good Benefits

Cons

Work Life Balance could be better

HR

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to see you note so many positives around our total rewards and training opportunities. We are aware of the overtime in some groups, and have been working with our management team to ensure there is a healthy work/life balance. We continue to hire as we continue to successfully win business during these challenges times. We appreciate your comments and wish you the best of luck.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good

7 Jun 2021 - Fund Accountant in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits. OT meals. free taxi rides

Cons

May have to OT depending on the Client you have

HR

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that Citco offers excellent benefits and perks for our employees to provide a great working experience. We also understand that the client focused nature of our business does sometimes lead to longer working hours than we would otherwise like, however we endeavor to be supportive of your work and personal commitments, and your health and wellbeing. Thank you for your comment.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to start building experience for new graduates

2 Jun 2021 - Supervisor in Halifax, NS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefit Intensive training opportunities Inclusive workplace

Cons

Long working hours Low salary compare to competitors

VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. It is not a secret that we love to hire recent graduates and believe that we are great place for employees to start their career. Being accredited with the CPA makes it easy for employees to get their hours for their designation. Our benefit and training opportunities are very well received by our employees on top of many other perks that we provide. Thank you for sharing your comments and for the 5 star review!

11. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good Company for first job

22 Apr 2021 - Operations Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Provides training before starting Good Benefits

Cons

Low Salary High Overtime hours expected No work life balance

Senior Vice President - Talent Acquisition

The client focused nature of our business does sometimes lead to longer working hours than we would otherwise like. but rest assured that employee wellbeing is at the heart of our values.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Reviews
    </>Embed

Popular Careers with Citco Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Citco? Share Your Experiences

Citco logo

Citco Careers

Cover image for Citco

Overview Our heritage, since founding a civil law notary practice in the 1940s to establishing the Curacao International Trust Company in...More

• Innovation
    • Learning
    • Culture
    • Benefits

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

23 days ago

Community
    Sustainability is something we all strive for in our daily lives. At the Citco group of companies (Citco), we have always tried to innovate and expand, and push beyond the boundaries of our industry to shape its future, and increasingly that means a focus on the environment social and governance issues. Over the past few months we have partnered with NorthPeak Advisory to deliver a training series to our Citco community on the fundamentals of ESG. The ABCs of Environment, Social, Governance series sheds insight on what each aspect of ESG entails, how each relates to Citco, and importantly, how each relates to Citco’s clients. Thank you to NorthPeak and our colleagues who have shared their insights and commitment to advancing the ESG conversation. #Sustainability #ESG #SocialEquality #TheCitcoWay #CitcoCommunity
    Shared image

23 days ago

Company News
    We are delighted to announce that Citco International Support Services Limited - Philippine ROHQ, a Philippine entity of the Citco group of companies (Citco) has moved to a new state-of-the-art office in Manila! Acting as a base for 1,400 employees, the office will utilize Citco’s own best in class technology to provide a range of asset servicing and governance solutions. This exciting move follows an increased demand for asset servicing, administration, banking and governance services, and we look forward to continuing to move the needle on Asia’s alternative asset sector in our new location. As Marlon Talusan, SEVP, General Manager, Citco International Support Services Limited - Philippine ROHQ notes, “Our new office will provide a top-class working environment for our growing team and will support Citco’s growth, cementing its position as a leading-industry business in the alternative investments sector.” #NewOffice #AssetServicing #GovernanceSolutions #AlternativeInvestments
    Shared image

Citco Photos

+ Add Photo
    Citco photo of: Pride Month
    Citco photo of: International Women's Day
    Citco photo of: Happy Diwali from Mumbai!

Citco Job Seekers Also Viewed

State Street Logo
    State Street

3.3

8,477 reviews
    Compare

Glassdoor has 2,307 Citco reviews submitted anonymously by Citco employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Citco is right for you.