- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Cleveland, OH, United States Area
- - Wadsworth, OH
- - Medina, OH
Found 14 of over 14 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee★★★★★3 Sep 2022 - Team PlayerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay and benefits are great along with the long term stability of the company!
To be honest none that I have experienced.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★17 Sep 2022 - Maintenance Technician in Wadsworth, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people to work with, and competitive pay
If your injured and leave work, they literally rob the 401k they paid into you, and have their guy that works the 401k steal the portion you've paid in. So they are thievesContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★19 May 2022 - Machine OperatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and work environment
Lots of mandatory overtime leaving no time for life
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★11 Mar 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great family environment! I love it!
Nothing that I can think of.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★19 Feb 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good family owned company. Plenty of overtime.
Plenty of overtime. Pay is just as high for new temps as it is for seasoned employees.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★17 Feb 2022 - General Laborer in Wadsworth, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There's good people that work in the plant
Department favoritism Your pay is barely more or even less than temps after a couple years ($15.50 when i left after 4 years, 1st shift temps make $15 then get hired in at minimum $15.50, 2nd shift temps start at $16) Required overtime. Supposed to work 4 10s Mon-Thurs, but often (about 90% of the time) required 10 hour fridays and sometimes 8 hour Saturdays (probably about 2-3 weeks out of 5).Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★23 Nov 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Wadsworth, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The wages are great and raises are fair. The owners and 2nd shift foremen are good people. My foreman expected the same from everybody and was great. He was somewhat strict but its good to know what to expect. A lot of jobs you can sit down and if you're in factory work long term that's a life saver on your body.
There was quite a bit of turnover for foremen on second shift aside from mine. Can be repetitiveContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★8 Sep 2021 - BenderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people to work with
Lots of Overtime unless you are looking for that then not a con
- Former Employee★★★★★21 Aug 2021 - Assembly Line Worker in Medina, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are no pro's at this job.
All about the profit regardless of how it affected the workers. Terrible to no raises or incentives. Christmas bonus $10. Don't get on lazy employees, so some do it all and others nothing. Management has bi-polar issues so not sure what will happen daily. Family owned and run, stay away!!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★22 Jul 2021 - Engineer in Wadsworth, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good co-workers to work with.
Management talks but doesn't listen.Continue reading