Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Long hours (though mine are better than many of my friends at other magic circle firms and US firms and even some silver circle firms)" (in 66 reviews)
- "Can be overwhelming and no work life balance" (in 32 reviews)
- "Poor management." (in 22 reviews)
- "flexible working hours, less credibility work." (in 18 reviews)
- "Good basic package but bonuses and pay increases are practically non" (in 7 reviews)
Found 628 of over 871 reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Clifford Chance Reviews FAQs
Clifford Chance has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 871 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at Clifford Chance to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
78% of Clifford Chance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clifford Chance 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.