Coda Payments Reviews
77% would recommend to a friend
(75 total reviews)
69% approve of CEO
Found 75 of over 84 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "A great culture." (in 9 reviews)
- "People are approachable" (in 8 reviews)
- "Competitive salary" (in 7 reviews)
- "Great and collaborative team" (in 6 reviews)
- "One of the best things about Coda is being able to work from home" (in 5 reviews)
- 5.09 Jul 2023Software Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good team, fun industry (gaming + fintech). Coda isn't afraid of tough decisions, especially when they're right for the company. Compassionate leadership through good times and bad. Tech has been improving a lot, and lots of great engineers have been hired in the last year. Fully remote, so very flexible with employees.
Fully remote - sometimes people take advantage of it. Management usually catches on, but it's a bit annoying until it's sorted out. I wish we could meet colleagues in person more.
- 3.028 Nov 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
The vibe is quite chill and most people are easygoing
Management decision is often changing and confusing for those who follow
- 2.029 Aug 2023AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Flexible working arrangement. Colleagues are helpful.
Management seems to be stuck in their own circle. Compensation is not competitive. Salary is low. Bonus is negligible. Probably the reason for high turnover in recent months.8
- 2.018 Jan 2023AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
- WFH most of the time - People are approachable - Salary is quite competitive - Fast-paced environment
- Contradictory feedback given during appraisal to staff. - Unreasonable expectations - Little patience All in all, I would say it depends on which department you're in and who is leading you. On the surface, they might say one thing, but at the back they expect another thing from you.6Coda Payments Response10mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you felt that our expectations were unreasonable. We will continue to remind our people managers to have regular 1:1s and open conversations to ensure alignment of expectations. Regarding appraisals, we ask managers to provide objective and reasonable feedback in performance reviews, and we have implemented a calibration process to ensure that our review process is rigorous. That being said, we still have room for improvement, and we'll work closely with our managers to ensure that expectations are transparent and fair. All the best in your future endeavors, and thank you for your contributions to Coda!
- 5.016 Feb 2023AccountantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
- Excellent company benefits. - Supportive managers. - Good onboarding process. - Transparent management
Nothing in my mind as of now.Coda Payments Response9mo
Thank you for sharing your experience at Coda and we are glad you find it a great place to work!
- 5.017 Feb 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
- fast moving company bringing new topics and new colleagues - very competitive company looking to go over the top - super nice culture - work from anywhere flexibility
- a bit hectic sometimes but manageable1Coda Payments Response9mo
Thanks for the review. We are delighted to hear that you value our culture and enjoy working at Coda!
- 5.017 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
1. Transaparent 2. growth is humongous if you work out off scope. 3. Great Managers and friendly colleagues 4. Great worklife balance 5. Good compensation with solid Bonus 6. Work from Home by default
Nothing much as of now, the only reason to leave this company might be if you really work what is given to you and you dont ladder up youself, you will be in the same position/role without growth. Thats common mistake most of them does at Coda Be passionate, own the product, growth and promotion follows you1
- 4.025 Dec 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Decent salary Good benefits Work from home, but there is office in good location Snacks in office Helpful managers
Depending on the situation, working hours can be long Very fast paced environmentCoda Payments Response10mo
Thank you for your candid feedback! We are glad to hear that you appreciate the benefits that we provide for our people. While work does indeed happen at a fast pace here, if you feel that your work-life is difficult to manage, please speak to your manager, People Business Partner, or me. We'd like to help you.
Coda Payments Reviews FAQs
Coda Payments has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Coda Payments to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
77% of Coda Payments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coda Payments 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.