Coda Payments Reviews
68% would recommend to a friend
(75 total reviews)
52% approve of CEO
Found 75 of over 84 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.09 Jul 2023Software Engineering ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good team, fun industry (gaming + fintech). Coda isn't afraid of tough decisions, especially when they're right for the company. Compassionate leadership through good times and bad. Tech has been improving a lot, and lots of great engineers have been hired in the last year. Fully remote, so very flexible with employees.
Fully remote - sometimes people take advantage of it. Management usually catches on, but it's a bit annoying until it's sorted out. I wish we could meet colleagues in person more.
- 5.017 Feb 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
- fast moving company bringing new topics and new colleagues - very competitive company looking to go over the top - super nice culture - work from anywhere flexibility
- a bit hectic sometimes but manageable1Coda Payments Response10mo
Thanks for the review. We are delighted to hear that you value our culture and enjoy working at Coda!
- 5.016 Feb 2023AccountantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
- Excellent company benefits. - Supportive managers. - Good onboarding process. - Transparent management
Nothing in my mind as of now.Coda Payments Response10mo
Thank you for sharing your experience at Coda and we are glad you find it a great place to work!
- 5.017 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
1. Transaparent 2. growth is humongous if you work out off scope. 3. Great Managers and friendly colleagues 4. Great worklife balance 5. Good compensation with solid Bonus 6. Work from Home by default
Nothing much as of now, the only reason to leave this company might be if you really work what is given to you and you dont ladder up youself, you will be in the same position/role without growth. Thats common mistake most of them does at Coda Be passionate, own the product, growth and promotion follows you1
- 5.015 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
Benefits are great, flexible working arrangements, autonomy in work
The more you know the more you do, no proper structure for most processes. Leadership team is in it's own world and have no idea what's happening on the ground1
- 5.05 Sept 2022FinanceCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
Company benefits are great and the team really helpful.
They are not continuing probation period after 3 months. Not because not perform but they have their assessment. Not really coaching during the probation period but they push you swim under the sea without coaching. Goodluk3
- 5.03 Aug 2022Executive LeadershipCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Smart, friendly, people first and down-to-earth culture. Seeking to the best they can and the best by their people always
Its just been growing fast so dealing with that
- 5.02 Jun 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
* One of the few companies in Singapore with a good work/life balance * Good salary/ bonus scheme/ insurance and other benefits * Training and personal development programs * Friendly colleagues * Fast-paced * Super approachable senior management * As software engineers, you get hands-on experience in designing cloud-based systems that cater to a large volume of traffic
* Some of the technology stacks and processes can be improved1Coda Payments Response2y
Hello! Thank you so much for your positive review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time at Coda. The tech-related points you mentioned will be improved in the coming quarters. And we fully agree that our awesome company culture should be preserved as we expand. All the best in your future endeavors!
- 5.011 Mar 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Fast pace, supportive colleagues, great culture.
Fast growing company, many stuffs to improve on.Coda Payments Response2y
Thanks for your positive feedback! We are glad you enjoy working at Coda. Feel free to reach out to the People and Talent team if you'll like to share further feedback or suggestions on the areas for improvement!
Coda Payments Reviews FAQs
Coda Payments has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Coda Payments to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.
68% of Coda Payments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coda Payments 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.