Found 75 of over 84 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 4.029 Nov 2023Regional CounselCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBangkok
Nice culture and colleagues. An excellent place to learn new things.
The Company has recently been through a significant change.
- 3.028 Nov 2023Senior Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
The vibe is quite chill and most people are easygoing
Management decision is often changing and confusing for those who follow
- 2.020 Nov 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Fully remote - Flexibility
- No software development process. They claim it is agile, but it is more like asking you to do anything and asking you to deliver yesterday. - Weak leadership in the engineering department. CTO did not set up a proper standard and process for software development. - CTO and engineering leadership never plan for the technical roadmap to improve the system overall. - The system is poorly designed. The system is vulnerable and fragile. - Due to there is no proper software development process, the quality control is very bad. No quality engineer expert in the department to engineer the quality process. - Huge communication gap between the teams, there is no update or sync among the departments. - No experienced architect and principal engineer to review the solution and the system.
- 1.020 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Remote work - People are generally nice
- Because of remote work, difficult to get response from people - Lack of clear boundaries between domains and no ownership, everyone works in silo and does not know / care about anything beyond their circle - No requirement / change management process. Requests or new feature request can come in as a slack message with one liner, and rounds of endless clarification meetings - Communication is a mess, gaps everywhere in requirements and expectations - Features are rushed to go to production without adequate testing, resulting in a lot of post production hacks and frequent war rooms.
- 3.08 Nov 2023FinanceCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
* benefits are reasonable * remote work * work from home stipend - could be better
* turnover rate is higher lately * remote work can be disconnecting - prior to pandemic the company used to be more connected * overtime culture has changed and is becoming more corporate like and less philanthropic compared to before. * working with multiple time zones can be very draining overtime.
- 4.05 Sept 2023Regional Business Development ManagerCurrent EmployeeManila, Manila
One of the best things about Coda is being able to work from home
Typical tech/start up life, constant restructuring and management shuffling, responsibilites change often too
Coda Payments Reviews FAQs
Coda Payments has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Coda Payments to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -14% over the last 12 months.
68% of Coda Payments employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coda Payments 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.