Creative Circle Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2022

Found 300 of over 852 reviews

3.9
Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle (no image)
Creative Circle
Pros
  • "Creative Circle offers work with reputable organizations(in 112 reviews)

• "They send multiple job postings via email(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Being a freelancer means I'm not at the Creative Circle office so I can't think of any cons(in 111 reviews)

• "If you want to win on going freelance or part-time work from a client, you have to be aggressive with them about communicating their desires(in 64 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Passive Agressove experience

Jul 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good in-house training upon starting

Cons

Very clique like environment can become toxic

Creative Circle Response

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you found value in our onboarding training, expertise, and resources. We pride ourselves on our welcoming, collaborative culture, so your description of the work environment is concerning to us. Can you please email humanresources@creativecircle.com to discuss this further?

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Jun 7, 2022 - Creative Director in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its nice working there. Really good

Cons

Not much friendly people. They need to be more friendly

Creative Circle Response

We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your overall experience working with us! We aim to be friendly and accommodating in all of our interactions. If you didn't experience that, can you email talentcare@creativecircle.com to provide details?

3. 5.0

Great company

Jun 3, 2022 - Art Director in Johannesburg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Top place to work, enjoyed thoroughly

Cons

Not enough snacks for us

Creative Circle Response

We had snacks, but the return to office made everyone unusually hungry. We will restock!

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

TOXIC - READ THE REVIEWS

Jul 4, 2022 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

At least there are snacks sometimes?

Cons

Look - all you need to do is look at the most common complaint from the reviews on here - which is the TOXIC WORK ENVIRONMENT. For some reason, these people hire managers that aren't leaders, coaches, or mentors. They are simply former sales reps that were there long enough to inherit decent accounts. When it comes to managing, these people are absolute HACKS. They regurgitate the same stuff that trainers say and do not take the time to get to know your strengths and weaknesses. The managers, particularly the one in DC, are toxic bullies, and are not personable at all. Metrics, not effort or progress, is all they care about. I remember that I stopped asking for help from my manager because my issues would always be turned back on me. Any time I told them I was struggling, there was no advice, just gaslighting and told that if I continued to struggle, I'd get written up. It's a great place to ruin your self confidence. ALSO - what they don't tell you is that they expect you to get there early and stay till 6 your first year. Every day. Just to stay afloat. Absolutely crazy...

2 people found this review helpful

Creative Circle Response

We're sorry to hear you had these negative experiences while working with us. Creative Circle is a people-first company — supporting and empowering our employees is always a top priority. We're concerned about the interactions you've described. Can you please email us at humanresources@creativecircle.com to discuss your experience further?

5. 1.0
      Former Employee

Disrespectful and disloyal to employees

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can be a fun working environment

Cons

Toxic managers who talk badly about you to your peers, they laid off a huge number of employees in 2020 and the severance was 1 week for employees who worked there for less than 10 years (so if you dedicated 9 years to this org you get thanked with ONE WEEK of severance pay) and for employees with 10+ years, get this, their layoff severance was…2 weeks. What does that communicate to employees. And after they laid people off they refused to provide any references for future employment anywhere and were slow to respond to requests for employment verification to the point that I lost a job offer because they just never responded to requests. Just really gross environment all around, competitive and for a recruiting agency they are terrible to their own employees.

6 people found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company culture!

May 19, 2022 -  in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love networking with people with different skills and finding them their dream job. Culture is fun, vibrant and generous.

Cons

Office culture can be toxic

Creative Circle Response

It's people like you that make Creative Circle such a vibrant and fun place to work. We appreciate you today and every day!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great way to gain experience

May 17, 2022 - Graphic Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy way to try out different fields in your work and test the waters with short term freelance gigs

Cons

Bit difficult to land full time after

8. 5.0

Best Place I've Worked

May 12, 2022 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team is so supportive, the company is extremely considerate of their people & I've been given so many opportunities to excel in my career here

Cons

Working completely from home if not vaccinated

1 person found this review helpful

Creative Circle Response

Well, this made us smile! We love having you here. Thanks for making the circle spin.

9. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly people

Apr 21, 2022 - Content Writer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice folks and decent communication.

Cons

They pay a bit less than other agencies.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Place Ever

Apr 17, 2022 - Marketing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great community, and fantastic communication abilities.

Cons

on and off projects, sometimes not making enough money.

Creative Circle Response

Without great talent like yours, our community wouldn't exist. Thank you!!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 300 Reviews

Creative Circle Reviews FAQs

Creative Circle has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 852 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Creative Circle to a friend and 70% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Creative Circle employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Creative Circle. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

84% of Creative Circle employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Creative Circle 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Creative Circle to be workplace, career development, coworkers and the cons to be management, benefits, culture.

Popular Careers with Creative Circle Job Seekers