Creative Circle Reviews

Updated 26 Jun 2020

3.7
Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle (no image)
Creative Circle
Pros
  • "Otherwise, Kristen was always quick to answer questions, whether it was through email or phone(in 20 reviews)

• "Quality screening of potential gigs(in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "Anyway, she told me to apply at a lower hourly rate because I wasn't as qualified as other candidates(in 22 reviews)

• "No cons or flags from my experience(in 15 reviews)

1. "Good Company, Great People"

4.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Creative Circle full-time

Pros

Good people, ability to make good money

Cons

They have an outdated CRM

2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at Creative Circle full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Treat people well, listen to feedback, always available on all levels of management.

Cons

could use more focus on the back office, support staff doesn't match the production staff

Continue reading
  3. "Great Company, Great Culture"

5.0
    Current Employee - Operations and Recruitment Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone on our team is dedicated and works hard to deliver exceptional service to our clients and candidates. Great compensation, good work/life balance, awesome perks and benefits, fun office environment. Leadership encourages open communication and collaboration where all of us can voice our opinions, discuss areas of improvement, and find ways to grow as individuals and as a team. Employees are constantly being celebrated and showed appreciation. Opportunities to grow within the company. We work hard and play hard!

Cons

No option to work remote in my role.

Creative Circle Response

March 13, 2020Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the positive feedback and are proud to have such a great team.

4. "GREAT Company to work internally for"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Good work, life balance - No limit on commission ceiling - VERY strong base - Training was incredible - Great team leadership and organizational communication - Fun, carefree. Work Hard Play Hard!

Cons

- A lot of pressure to grow - Drained at the end of the day

5. "-"

2.0
    Current Employee - Consulting Senior Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good group of peole to work with

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company

6. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Creative Circle part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to get work, great experience builder, cool clients

Cons

Percentage of pay goes to agency, agents can be inconsistent with sharing your resume

"Good place to make money"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked for Creative Circle over 5 years, and if you work hard, you can make a lot of money and build a really large network. I'm really proud of the client relationships I've formed, and you get to work with some of largest and most exciting clients, and we are finding people jobs, so that is rewarding as well.

Cons

There isn't a lot of career development or progression. Most of the higher level jobs are not posted and people are just promoted internally. There are a lot of politics and constant change, so it can create a culture of fear and unrest. Also, being a public company there is a lot of pressure from upper management to hit our numbers.

Creative Circle Response

January 29, 2020Answers

We appreciate the feedback and are working on improvements in some of the areas you’ve outlined. If you have additional information regarding any unacceptable behavior in your office, please contact HR.

"Highly Recommend CC to Anyone!"

Current Employee - Designer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Creative Circle part-time for less than a year

Pros

The entire Creative Circle team has exceeded my expectations! Julia, Kim, and Emily have contacted me with several opportunities and have been very gracious with their time. They are full of support, resources, and encouragement when it comes to placing you with the right fit. I would highly recommend CC to anyone looking to explore different creative fields and shop around for the perfect fit. It’s allowed me to explore different careers without having to be fully committed. Thank you, CC team!

Cons

It can take a few weeks to get hours from a company once a company has chosen to work with you.

"Grossly incompetent payroll staff, and even more gross lack of benefits for talent"

1.0
    Current Employee - Talent in New York, NY

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only good thing that I can say about working for this company is how quickly I found a roll- but based on what I've heard from others this is a unique situation.

Cons

I was recently informed that due to negligence on the part of the payroll team, I've been being under taxed for months and now will owe more than I can afford in taxes come the new year. Though I was thorough and filled out all the necessary forms for working in one state but living in another, the team made a mistake and choose to inform me via email, after work hours, and did not even have the decency to apologize for this error. I am absolutely astounded at the fact that this company remains in business despite mistakes like these- AS WELL as the fact that they provide little to no benefits for their talent and make it extremely difficult to attain a permanent position with the company that hires you through them. I choose to accept this position because I was lucky enough to not need the health benefits and I'm a recent college grad with not much experience. I thought that this would be a good way to build up my portfolio and step into the business world but this company seems to cost more than it's worth.

10. "Anonymous"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company with plenty of opportunities to grow and network internally.

Cons

The office politics contribute a considerable amount of stress and tension to the day to day work environment.

Found 218 reviews