Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is poor and not sure of decision that they want to make." (in 302 reviews)
- "long hours and not rewarding" (in 237 reviews)
- "i) Weak company results led to low bonuses (for certain departments) and huge attrition." (in 195 reviews)
- "Extended working hours rest is good" (in 145 reviews)
- "Politics and promoting bad managers" (in 127 reviews)
Found 6,305 of over 12K reviews
Updated 3 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.010 Sept 2023Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSingapore
CS was such a good employer with great culture hence I rejoined after a horrible stint at a tier two private bank. Internal mobility and DEI policies (plus 22 weeks maternity leave) was above industry average.
Political at director level and above, worse when they announced retrenchment prior to merger. Now with merger it’s even worse. Politics everywhere and acquiring company seems to already identify who they want, they pretend to keep you around with “CTAs” which they can retract anytime when they cut you. It’s HELL here and not the same as before. Do not return1
Credit Suisse Reviews FAQs
Credit Suisse has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 12,083 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Credit Suisse to a friend and 26% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
66% of Credit Suisse employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credit Suisse 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.