Found 528 of over 635 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Nice and friendly colleagues" (in 59 reviews)
- "Good work life balance on normal time if you are not in the period of cramped project delivery" (in 38 reviews)
- "3. Employee supportive team and management." (in 25 reviews)
- "Quite a nice working environment" (in 22 reviews)
- "benefits will be good when compared to most of the companies" (in 22 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW9 Jun 2023Senior Lead ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBengaluru
- Bosses are approachable and ready to support if there are any professional and personal issues - Work life balance is there - Rewards and packages are pretty good -You get to work on projects that are from very demanding clients. This is good and bad. Its exhausting sometimes but gives very good visibility and rewards -Workplace embodies diversity and inclusivity. Fore few projects, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from various countries, fostering a truly global working environment. -CL fosters a culture of continuous learning, providing ample opportunities for professional development and growth
-Working on legacy applications can occasionally present limitations and feasibility challenges. -Supporting different time zones may be required in certain situations.
- 1.014 Sept 2023Lead SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Nothing i can think of
Many times the middle management (MM) does not know how to lead the team for an official event that involves the whole department. Not sure why MM is paid so much to do nothing. MM rather throws it to a grad assoc to plan for everything while MM takes a back seat. 0 directions given from MM. MM does not know how to manage the attitude and behaviour of a grad assoc who goes around tormenting everybody else. On the other hand, grad assoc loves to put on multiple hats such as office door keeper and behaves like senior management’s (unwarranted) secretary. MM likes to contradict own thoughts and actions many times. MM loves to boast achievements such as data privacy certs but completely does the opposite by sending confidential company data over whatsapp, or defending other employee’s actions when they do this. Dinosaur, please step out of your shell and understand what data privacy means in a broader context.CrimsonLogic Response3mo
Thank you for sharing your perspective. The company believes in providing our employees with a variety of on the job learning opportunities where they are encouraged to learn through trials and errors. Additionally, the company upholds strict data privacy policies and encourages our employees to reach out to report any noncompliance to the ethics hotline.
- 2.08 Sept 2023Customer ServiceFormer Employee, more than 3 years
I only love my lunch time
Management did have a plan to make the system easier for customers and employees. The plans took a while to execute but once it’s up, there were so much glitches and it made the customers angry and upset. I don’t want to comment so much on this system side but do provide an alternative way of solving the glitch . It made our productivity affectedCrimsonLogic Response3mo
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback on our products and will continue to develop and improve on our product offerings to our customers. We have a strict Code of Business Conduct and values workplace professionalism, as such, we encourage you to reach out to our Human Resources department for further discussions on issues relating to professionalism and business conduct.
- 5.01 Nov 2023Senior Product AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Mangers are understanding and generally lax as long as work is being done, and management constantly promote good work culture
Work is comfortable but can feel like there are no or is very hard for progression.
- 3.013 Sept 2023Senior SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSingapore
Average compensation and benefits Free parking Management that does not hide problems beneath the carpet
Lack of food selection Office politics 'Dinosaur' company 'Strawberry' new-hires Employees grouping up to cover each other's back while stabbing and boycotting on other employees whose anti-establishment thoughts are not aligned. I win, you lose mentality among the less experienced group. Weird scenario where older employees tend to embrace practicality and collaboration more than the younger bunch. Open office extramarital affairs.CrimsonLogic Response3mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The company encourages a culture of collaboration and mutual support among all employees, regardless of generation or experience. We continue to diversify our workforce so as to inculcate cross learning among our employees and build a cohesive company. Our company has a strict Code of Business Conduct and ask that all employees conduct themselves professionally at work. Please feel free to reach out to the Human Resources department to discuss any business conduct issues as needed.
- 3.03 Sept 2023Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Internal learning festival. Shuttle bus. The office location is wide and can interact with nature (if hv time). The annual paid leaves quite ok and Few annual allowance
no work life balance depends on the team. no internal sharing for the new comer depends on the team. few benefits. no AWS and few bonus.CrimsonLogic Response3mo
Thank you for your feedback. Our strong learning culture provides our employees with ample opportunities to further their professional development. We recognize the various work commitments amongst our project teams; thus, we endeavor to provide our employees with frequent multiple learning opportunities where possible. Employees are also encouraged to make use of the available e-learning credits to take on learnings suitable for their work schedules.
- 4.015 Oct 2023Lead Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Flexibility structure and understanding leader who show concern on their employees
Bonus could have been better
CrimsonLogic Reviews FAQs
CrimsonLogic has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 635 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at CrimsonLogic to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of CrimsonLogic employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CrimsonLogic 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.