- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne, Australia Area
- - Melbourne
- Pakistan - All Cities
- - Sind
- - Karachi, Pakistan Area
- - Hyderābād Lines
- - Hyderābād, Sind
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - California
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - San Jose, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- India - All Cities
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai, India Area
- - Chennai
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- - Bangalore
- - Delhi
- - New Delhi, India Area
- - New Delhi
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - Noida
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- - Uttar Pradesh
- - Assam
- - Haryana
Found 546 of over 648 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★24 Jan 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good collegial environment with a largely open door policy which helps free exchange of ideas and feedback. Compensation and other benefits are an added bonus!
Some business units can be very New York (parent firm) centric and we could be more risk averse at times due to the nature of industry we operate in.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★14 Jan 2023 - Associate in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of learning and advancement
Work life balance is a little hectic
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★13 Jan 2023 - Member Of Technical Staff in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good. Culture is great and very refreshing.
Management is not that good.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★18 Jan 2023 - Associate Director in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
+ Top tier compensation. This is also a disadvantage when you look to quit at a senior level. + Extremely smart colleagues. + Good company to work at in a functional capacity, especially at junior levels, for a limited period of time.
- Halo effect everywhere. Smart engineers get promoted into management which isn't their smart suit. More detrimental for India office at a leadership level.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★16 Jan 2023 - Member Technical in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Pay is amongst best in industry. 2. Great company culture.
Work life balance is not that good.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★8 Jan 2023 - Member Of Technical Staff in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice work culture Good food Smart folks
No work life balance Mostly telegu people
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Jan 2023 - Member Technical in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- good pay - challenging work
- bad wlb - office politics
- Former Employee★★★★★3 Jan 2023 - Remote Work From Home JobsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was good experience work at there.
Need to work so long
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 Dec 2022 - Software Developer in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very good work life balance.
Till now I don't have any problem
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★10 Dec 2022 - Project Manager in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice employee engagement policies, annual gift, free food, parties, cab facility, ipad/laptop once every three years.
Work life balance could go on toss based on team.
D. E. Shaw India Reviews FAQs
D. E. Shaw India has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 648 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at D. E. Shaw India to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
82% of D. E. Shaw India employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated D. E. Shaw India 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.